Excel question

kgruber

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Skywag
How do I format a column of cells so that when I put an email address in a cell it doesn't come out as a blue hyperlink? I just want black text.

Thanks!

There is probably a global way to do it, but for 1 cell, type it in and hit enter. Right click and select Remove hyperlink.

Edit ... enter all the emails, then select column, right click and select Remove Hyperlinks.

If you want to review and change automatic formatting options all at once, you can do that in the AutoCorrect dialog box.

Click File > Options.

In the Excel Options box, click Proofing > AutoCorrect Options.

On the AutoFormat As You Type tab, check the boxes for the auto formatting you want to use.

Internet and network paths with hyperlinks : Replaces typed URLs, network paths, and email addresses with hyperlinks.

Include new rows and columns in table : When you enter data below or next to an Excel table, it expands the table to include the new data. For example, if you have a table in columns A and B, and you enter data in column C, Excel will automatically format column C as part of your table.

Fill formulas in tables to create calculated columns : Applies one formula to all cells in an Excel table column.

Okay......Got it!! Thanks!

For your reward:

You are all invited to our pancake breakfast at the Desert Are Airport (M94), on the Columbia River in central Washington.

June 20th 8:AM

Last year we had 300 people show!!

Can you send me an email on that? Oh wait, you just removed them all! :) lol

Okay......Got it!! Thanks!

For your reward:

You are all invited to our pancake breakfast at the Desert Are Airport (M94), on the Columbia River in central Washington.

June 20th 8:AM

Last year we had 300 people show!!

I need to put that on my calendar. I should be back in the air by then and there's a good chance that weather in late June would support a run across the Cascades.

I need to put that on my calendar. I should be back in the air by then and there's a good chance that weather in late June would support a run across the Cascades.

When you do, you'll be landing on our new 60' wide $1,000,000 runway. All paid by state, county, busines, fraternal organizations, farmers, growers, packers, pilots, friends, drags..............anyone but the FAA!!!

We accept no FAA funding.

Back