Everyone is a critic

Cool! I love doing PnP flights, most rewarding flying out there.

aawww that lil pooch just wants to hang out up front!

I leave them in their crates. They're usually asleep when I look back at them.
Unless we're on the ground:dog in crate.jpg

They were in a collapsible puppy play pen.

That is hands-down the single cutest video I've ever seen on the internet

Put it up eman. Let's see what ya got. :popcorn:

dude, someone (Te*) has been sitting for MONTHS with his finger on the BAN trigger, waiting for me to slip up......in fact I think a coupl'a times I was banned for like a minute, after he sneezed and accidentally dropped the ban hammer, even though I hadn't even posted for days.

What, is this the one?

Try as I may, I cannot figure out how this is aviation related, other than puppies in airplanes sometimes barf.

The one time I flew a poor pup it was shaking like crazy when we deplaned. That was 5 years ago and I still feel bad about it.

The one time I flew a poor pup it was shaking like crazy when we deplaned. That was 5 years ago and I still feel bad about it.

My dog rides happily in his crate on the back seat, and always yelps when we touch down. Lately he sounds off when I lower the gear, he must not appreciate the thump as they lock down as much as I do . . . . .

My dog rides happily in his crate on the back seat, and always yelps when we touch down. Lately he sounds off when I lower the gear, he must not appreciate the thump as they lock down as much as I do . . . . .

So are you trying to invent a breed of dogs to be gear reminders..???:lol::lol:

So are you trying to invent a breed of dogs to be gear reminders..???:lol::lol:

In case ya get drowsy....

117ac720dbe27e310f8332bed998bef4.jpg

aawww that lil pooch just wants to hang out up front!
Dang straight! He was saying "I want to be a co-pilot" but you didn't hear him over your noise canceling headphones. Shame on you. You gotta start them in aviation young! Next time, put him in the right seat. He'll lick your face as a reward. It is worth it! :)

Dang straight! He was saying "I want to be a co-pilot" but you didn't hear him over your noise canceling headphones. Shame on you. You gotta start them in aviation young! Next time, put him in the right seat. He'll lick your face as a reward. It is worth it! :)
Cuddling with one of them would have helped to pass the time ... DTO to JLN was 2.5hrs with the tail wind, 3.1 on the return.

On the return, it was "IFR", I Follow Roads, as around Muskogee, they gave me SASIE.SASIE5, and I followed HWY 69 the entire way.

Cuddling with one of them would have helped to pass the time ... DTO to JLN was 2.5hrs with the tail wind, 3.1 on the return.

On the return, it was "IFR", I Follow Roads, as around Muskogee, they gave me SASIE.SASIE5, and I followed HWY 69 the entire way.
Cuddling and highway 69? Reported!

Pup stories are always fun.
And guess what? I roped in another pilot friend (newly minted pilot just this past fall) and he already flew his first PnP mission today. Sweet!!

Back