Every Girl's Dream

RotorAndWing

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Rotor&Wing
everygirlsdream.jpg

Do you think he will give her a helicopter and money for lessons?

That's my mom and dad in that picture (60+ years ago). Dad retired with 18K+ hours rotor time logged. He taught me a few things in a 172 and T-34 also. I hovered a V-107 when I was 10. God rest his soul. My hero.

I was going to make a joke about vibration, but I decided not to. ;)

I can't imagine too many girls with the dream of living out their lives in a fishbowl. Even if it is with a helicopter pilot. At least he's not as pug ugly as his aircraft.

That's every FATHER'S dream... his daughter marrying a helicopter pilot. Hopefully one who owns a chopper and will share. "Yes, you may most CERTAINLY marry my daughter!"

That's every FATHER'S dream... his daughter marrying a helicopter pilot. Hopefully one who owns a chopper and will share. "Yes, you may most CERTAINLY marry my daughter!"
I didn't think fathers considered ANY guy good enough for their daughter. :rofl:

Same with mothers and sons.

I didn't think fathers considered ANY guy good enough for their daughter. :rofl:

Not true. If you are kind, compassionate, frugal, friendly, tough, strong, easygoing, have a good education, intelligent, a good cook, no debt, realistic, romantic, loving, good with kids, have a good job, own a nice house, funny, low-key, et al. Then you are good enough to marry my kid. :))

Not true. If you are kind, compassionate, frugal, friendly, tough, strong, easygoing, have a good education, intelligent, a good cook, no debt, realistic, romantic, loving, good with kids, have a good job, own a nice house, funny, low-key, et al. Then you are good enough to marry my kid. :))

...And you own an airplane you'll let me fly....

By my count, I'm at least 10 out of the 19 on the list (that's more that half!). Is that good enough?

Funny - but we really love our son-in-law. Ironically, my father-in-law's words to his daughter just before the wedding echo our sentiments about our son-in-law ... "If you screw this up, we're disowning you and keeping him!" :D

That is fn awesome! Going to have to steal that as my FB update today. :D
Took my ex-pilot Father-in-law up last Thanksgiving. We could have went anywhere but he opted to fly over his old house in NH. I should be good for a couple of years with the wife's family. ;)

The wedding miracle is how that low down SOB can sire such wonderful children. ?

And here I thought Ed Fred was every girl's dream....

Back