Ever sold your aviation headset?

Ryan G.

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan G.
I've been detached from the aviation life for some time now. It's just something that I can't find the time for right now. Of course I'm looking forward to utilizing my PPL again in the relatively near future. Anyways, my priorities right now don't involve aviation and I'm looking to get rid of my headset right now. I don't really need it at all right now, so I'm looking to sell it asap.

Anyone sell a headset quick before?
If anyone's willing to make an offer, I can negotiate :)
I'm willing to ship this thing out as well!!

longisland.craigslist.org/ele/d/jericho-aviation-headset-lightspeed/6920830739.html

It will probably sell. But if you want it to sell quickly, a price closer to $400 will probably get you there.

You probably also want to specify the age and whether it's still under warranty. Also, I believe some serial numbers can do Flight Link and some cannot. You might want to check if yours can or not.

I’d be happy to take it off your hands for you.

It will probably sell. But if you want it to sell quickly, a price closer to $400 will probably get you there.

You probably also want to specify the age and whether it's still under warranty. Also, I believe some serial numbers can do Flight Link and some cannot. You might want to check if yours can or not.

I really appreciate your input. Thank you so much!

I specified the age, as it is 2 years old. It's in a great condition, so I think it'll sell soon.

I also set the price down to $350 because I think you're right about it having to be lower to sell quicker.

Again, thanks for your help!

I really appreciate your input. Thank you so much!

I specified the age, as it is 2 years old. It's in a great condition, so I think it'll sell soon.

I also set the price down to $350 because I think you're right about it having to be lower to sell quicker.

Again, thanks for your help!
If you are willing to ship, don't forget to post it in the classifieds section of this forum/board!

Sold a couple on Ebay before. Sold them as quick as the auction lasted.

Headset is sold !

@champ driver I legitimately laughed out loud reading your comment xD

Back