Emirates vacancies

Serious question: Why?

Edit: Full disclosure...question coming from a russian jew...

I can't speak for airline specific employment, but Emiratis treat the help like absolute dog crap. They are some of the most sedentary people I have ever seen and rely on what are in many industries virtual slave labor to do the actual work. Not just dirty work, but ANY work. Which has a lot to do with their high rate of diabetes.

They con people from Eastern Europe, Pakistan, and SE Asia to come there to work and then they pay them so poorly they can never afford to leave.

Their military is a country club. They show up, eat all day and once in a blue moon, they might actually get a boat underway or fly an airplane.

But they ARE filthy rich.

I was not impressed.

I can't speak for airline specific employment, but Emiratis treat the help like absolute dog crap. They are some of the most sedentary people I have ever seen and rely on what are in many industries virtual slave labor to do the actual work. Not just dirty work, but ANY work. Which has a lot to do with their high rate of diabetes.

They con people from Eastern Europe, Pakistan, and SE Asia to come there to work and then they pay them so poorly they can never afford to leave.

Their military is a country club. They show up, eat all day and once in a blue moon, they might actually get a boat underway or fly an airplane.

But they ARE filthy rich.

I was not impressed.

Fair enough, I have no experience dealing with anyone from UAE. However, Emiratis /= all arabs

Fair enough, I have no experience dealing with anyone from UAE. However, Emiratis /= all arabs
I can't speak for all Arabs, but there are some similar (although possibly not as egregious) examples in other countries like Bahrain.

I can't speak for all Arabs, but there are some similar (although possibly not as egregious) examples in other countries like Bahrain.

My argument was simply that Arabs from the UAE are not a representative sample set of Arabs as a whole...

Perhaps what I'm trying to say is that its a pet peeve of mine when people paint with a very broad brush.....All airplane owners are rich. Can I borrow $1000?

My argument was simply that Arabs from the UAE are not a representative sample set of Arabs as a whole...

Perhaps what I'm trying to say is that its a pet peeve of mine when people paint with a very broad brush.....All airplane owners are rich. Can I borrow $1000?
Don't disagree.

Without western talent, there would probably be no arab airlines or if there were, they would not be ones that most people would want to fly.

Back