eman's got a lotta balls

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
IMG_0868.JPG

2nd day in a row I hit the range. trying out a few new things in my swing. I'm a vicious over-the-top hitter and doing my best to start the downswing by shifting weight to my left foot. difference is, I used to literally sway back and sway forward to accomplish this and that's just wrong so now I'm just focusing being more 'stationary', you know, 'down there' but still shifting the weight. also, grass wasn't good to hit off of, it was packed down pretty hard. overall not a horrible day on the range. now it's guinness time! come to think of it, I'm kinda in the mood for a cigar too.

What kinda cigar do you fancy?

ok, so I'm no aficionado but my go-to is a macanudo maduro. it's an easy smoking medium and it's got some good flavor. had a few rocky patel's that were ok. I'm totally open to suggestions though. it's kinda like wine, just grab a stogie and try it out. I know I don't want anything too heavy or full bodied.

My favorites are mid-priced great smokes (they hit the price vs quality sweet-spot):
-Arturo Fuente - Don Carlos (#2 or #3) or Hemingway series (I like the Short Story).
-Padron - 2000s or 3000s

Also can't go wrong with any CAO brand (there's a great variety to try out).

If you like a full bodied cigar, Diesel brands are gonna be the best bang for the buck.

My favorites are mid-priced great smokes (they hit the price vs quality sweet-spot):
-Arturo Fuente - Don Carlos (#2 or #3) or Hemingway series (I like the Short Story).
-Padron - 2000s or 3000s

Also can't go wrong with any CAO brand (there's a great variety to try out).

If you like a full bodied cigar, Diesel brands are gonna be the best bang for the buck.

Don't think I'd like the full but there's a local place that I know stocks CAOs so maybe I'll try one of those and report back.

d2e776692298b1941e32e1f0fa6e9a3d.jpg

Padron 3000. It's importado!

Last edited:
If you come to Texas we gotta do top golf. You got that out there in eman land yet?

If you come to Texas we gotta do top golf. You got that out there in eman land yet?

DUDE, it's funny u say that.....someone just posted on facebook that they were picketing a new top golf coming to CLT. I asked why, because I didn't know if they were like evil people or like Chik Fil A type folks or what and the response was that it's just close to residential neighborhoods. I was like, uh, ok, and............?????????

The balls have computer chips in them and you've got a video screen you can choose from like 20 different flavors of the game that you want to play and the holes are as big as a swimming pool but they're like a dart board where depending on how close you get to the center of the whole you get more points. It's not very expensive and there's alcohol

The balls have computer chips in them and you've got a video screen you can choose from like 20 different flavors of the game that you want to play and the holes are as big as a swimming pool but they're like a dart board where depending on how close you get to the center of the whole you get more points. It's not very expensive and there's alcohol

ahhh, 'Fun'...........so, where can I report this topgolf madness?

Golf. Pfffft.

Only good use for a golf ball is to hang it on a string and shoot it at about 200 yards

Reactions: Ted
DUDE, it's funny u say that.....someone just posted on facebook that they were picketing a new top golf coming to CLT. I asked why, because I didn't know if they were like evil people or like Chik Fil A type folks or what and the response was that it's just close to residential neighborhoods. I was like, uh, ok, and............?????????

The one I know of is right by the 485 & Arrowood exchange. Mostly business parks and light industrial there with the exception of a few apartments. I can't see it being a problem for anyone.

What the crap! How come nobody called me?

Top golf in Dallas? We have them in Atlanta but I would have liked to have gotten together and drank. The golf would have been ok, too.

I haven't been in months.
How long you in town for?

Golf. Pfffft.

Only good use for a golf ball is to hang it on a string and shoot it at about 200 yards

Or put them in the air cannon and shoot them 400 yards. Remembering to point the cannon away from the houses......

Cuz that'd be silly to build a family fun business close to families...

lol yup. and the funny thing is, I don't think this dude lives anywhere near where they are proposing the build.

lol yup. and the funny thing is, I don't think this dude lives anywhere near where they are proposing the build.

He'd be a complete macaroon to live anywhere near where he's encouraging teens and pre-teens to congregate. You want to live in range of where they are going to dump taco bell trash and empty beer cans?

30 miles should be close enough to go pick up the proceeds without having to pick up the trash.

I got all excited there and thought you went shooting -- and then realized you were just talking about whacking golf balls with a crooked stick. ;)

I agree. He went to the wrong range. Must have gotten lost or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back