eman's back

Where’s the booze?

I clicked. Actually dreaded it, thought for sure I’d get “ Rick Rolled”. Well. Lemme tell you, it was worse. Eman doing manual work. If he’d only had bought a Cirrus other people would do the manual labor. Think that’s why he’s having a hissy fit at the end, wishing he had bought a Cirrus.

Kegerator

Afraid to ask... but what’s in the white bucket?

There is a continuity error in the film. The red shirt becomes a blue shirt and a hat appears. You better fire the director! :D

1) Get a leaf blower
2) Move the plane out
3) Use the leaf blower to blow out the hangar and circulate all the dust
4) Move the plane back in
5) Let the dust settle all over your nice clean airplane
6) Spend 3 hours washing the airplane
:)
But at least you’re at the airport...

I feel ya! I drop mine off this weekend. Then the wait starts...:(

it's coming soon. they say you're not supposed to have one but I've seen plenty in other hangars so I'm hunting around for one.

You'll have to stock it with this:

61fwX73LVCL._SX425_.jpg

And maybe this for when Frank stops by:

DaVm_EGVAAA1JDb.jpg

Make sure ya have some of this in there!

View attachment 67587

would be a good opportunity to post a link to the clip from Blue Velvet but we all know a few people will get offended. just search youtube for

v=snhiofL2Rh4
or
Blue Velvet Pabst Blue Ribbon

jeez how lame is that, walkin on eggshells 'round here...…...

would be a good opportunity to post a link to the clip from Blue Velvet but we all know a few people will get offended. just search youtube for

v=snhiofL2Rh4
or
Blue Velvet Pabst Blue Ribbon

jeez how lame is that, walkin on eggshells 'round here...…...

Haha I was gonna post that but didn’t for the same reason.

I feel ya, dog. Mine was stuck at the shop for 2 weeks. Rain and low ceilings for days. Finally brought her home yesterday before reporting back to work for a week of night shift. Depressing.

P.S. I'm a fan of leaf blowers. Brooms are for chumps, and apparently @pigpenracing

Nothing wrong with the beer mentions. They say those sex dolls are coming to TX, maybe order one up?

P.S. I'm a fan of leaf blowers. Brooms are for chumps, and apparently @pigpenracing[/QUOTE]

I guess I’m just a little more particular. I use a broom and a mop. I like my stuff to stay spotless but that is just me. Lol!
I’m not lazy ;)

Back