eman got gas

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
that's what I did today. played hookie, flew and got gas. place was in the middle of nowhere, nice and quiet, then a heli flies in, dude pulls this out of his hangar and buzzed the place. sooo much better than being at work.

so now I'm gassed up and ready for the next adventure.

Looks like a gyrocopter to me. Too bad it wasn't Gyrocopter Girl. Really too bad if it was Gyrocopter Girl and she didn't stop for a chat.

Actually flew in the KCPC today. Nice little airport with a super attendant. Didn't buy any fuel but the guy said they pick up quite a bit of New England to Florida traffic.
Yeah there reviews are are all 5 stars.. people just love their FBO and the services they provide. Never landed their, but fly over it everytime i head down to North Myrtle from RDU.

I really want to fly one of the new gyro-copters. I haven't been in one since the original Benson Bed Frame deathmobiles.

I really want to fly one of the new gyro-copters. I haven't been in one since the original Benson Bed Frame deathmobiles.

I've heard after you've cheated death repeatedly, as you have, all this new stuff is boring...

Cheapest gas I ever got was from a bean burrito.

One of the pills I am taking for my heart gives me gas like deflating the Goodyear blimp.

Gotta get that changed.... the septic treatment plant down the road has been complaining.....

One of the pills I am taking for my heart gives me gas like deflating the Goodyear blimp.

Gotta get that changed.... the septic treatment plant down the road has been complaining.....

They don't like competition? Why that's ****ing unAmerican!

Cheapest gas I ever got was from a bean burrito.

Cheapest aviation fuel was $1.00/gal as a promo for fly-in at San Marcos. I told @flyin'gator "I'll get the gas and you pay the tach." He didn't fall for it. He's apparently smarter than the average gator.

Back