Eight years

poadeleted3

Pattern Altitude
Cathy and I celebrated our 8th anniversary yesterday. No particular point, other than I wanted to crow a little bit. Can you imagine there's a woman out there that can put up with me for that long? :rofl:

Joe Williams said:
Cathy and I celebrated our 8th anniversary yesterday. No particular point, other than I wanted to crow a little bit. Can you imagine there's a woman out there that can put up with me for that long? :rofl:
Be thankful that there is one, and that you found her.... or did she find you?

Congratulations and Happy (belated) Anniversary!

-Skip

Congratulations, and happy anniversary Joe (and Cathy).

Congratulations, Happy Anniversary and best wishes for many, many more!

Congrats Joe you have just tripled the average marriage span in Hollywood. LOL Hope you had a great day together!

AdamZ said:
Congrats Joe you have just tripled the average marriage span in Hollywood. LOL Hope you had a great day together!

We both worked... but we're both on vacation for a week after today, so I think that'll make up for it :)

wbarnhill said:
Happy Anniversary! What'd you get her? :D

The three percent pay raise my boss just told me I got. Woo hoo!!!

Happy Meals for the family tonight!! :rofl:

Congrats Joe.
My wife told me she wanted a new garden hose self-reeler-upper last anniversary. (our 20th) How romantic!!!!!

I got a card from my kids......

:cheers:

Keith Lane said:
Congrats Joe.
My wife told me she wanted a new garden hose self-reeler-upper last anniversary. (our 20th) How romantic!!!!!

I got a card from my kids......

:cheers:
Well, I guess you take the prize. But don't feel bad; one year I got my honey a pallet of red bricks for our anniversary. Kathy loves to garden and the brick was for a wandering garden path. I made up for it by cooking a special candlelight dinner for her.

Happy Anniversary, Joe and Cathy.

my grandfather got my grandmother a lawnmower for mothers day once. this was in may on 1961 when she was about 6 months pregnant with my dad. They were divorced immediately after he graduated high school...

happy anniversary Joe!

tonycondon said:
my grandfather got my grandmother a lawnmower for mothers day once. this was in may on 1961 when she was about 6 months pregnant with my dad. They were divorced immediately after he graduated high school...

happy anniversary Joe!

Ahhh...that must be it! I totally forgot our anniversary last October! :hairraise:

Back