Ed's Mooney

Nah Chip this was taken in Ohio at Bootsies party by HPNflygirl someone in chatroom wanted to see it

I want one like that of my Mooney.

Well you need to invited brook (HPNflygirl) to a party then she can take it. She did do a nice job didn't she Dave:blueplane:

Shipoke said:
Well you need to invited brook (HPNflygirl) to a party then she can take it. She did do a nice job didn't she Dave:blueplane:

Awww thank you Dave for the nice comment.

Nice picture, Brook! Nice plane too!

Cool pic! I think the Mooney M20J/201 is the best piston single retract in the GA fleet.

Any of you who would like a picture like that of your plane please let me know. Will trade picture for plane ride. :yes:

I hope to get a nicer, faster airplane someday! Nice looking plane Ed... nice pic Brook!

ednowlin said:
I hope to get a nicer, faster airplane someday! Nice looking plane Ed... nice pic Brook!

How did I miss this thread?

BTW, Brooke, the plane ride payoff can be arranged the evening of April 22 in Chapel Hill, or April 21 or 23 in Greensboro.

As long as were on the topic of Mooney pics :)

Attachments

• mooney7.jpg
    mooney7.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 22
There's something very strange about the Mooney emmpanage. The entire thing moves. Its how Mooneys are trimmed! So, why stop there? Let's tilt the wings fore & aft so we can eliminate the flaps! Weird stuff. Thats just wrong.
Gary

Back