Eclipse Owners & Depositors Screwed

And now, the latest issue of AOPA Pilot that showed up in the mail today says that ETIRC is now declaring bankruptcy. Eclipse seems to have been one of many bad investments for them...

And now, the latest issue of AOPA Pilot that showed up in the mail today says that ETIRC is now declaring bankruptcy. Eclipse seems to have been one of many bad investments for them...
But AOPA did have a really nice article on a new Brazilian small biz jet! On $3.6M, I was thinking of getting one. :rolleyes:

Isn't this a fill-in-the-blank headline for most aviation start-ups?

You know, when I pound it hard into the brazillian landing strip, sometimes I walk funny the next day.

Did I do that right?

I think it's a good practice to make low passes at Brazilian landing strips prior to using them to make sure there aren't any snakes or anything hiding in the bush!

Video ok?

Here is a view from inside the cockpit as it enters the airspace and then greases one into a Brazilian strip/

I've flown out of that airport once. Well, ridden an aluminum mailing tube out of there. Quite a location for an airstrip.

What happens in Brazil stays in Brazil!! :D

I would not want you to have to admit on PoA about your close shave down there. ;)

That looks pretty hairy for Brazil!!!:yikes:

:smilewinkgrin:

Back