Ear Infections

D

Daniel Gomez

Hi,

I keep getting ear infections, about every other month. I think I have a problem with my tonsils. Should I be worried about my medical? What actions should I take?

I used to have chronic ear infections. My ears don't drain, as most ears do, so I have to prevent water build up in them. I wear aqua-nots in the shower, and then a drop of swimear in each afterwards. It's been years since my last ear infection after I started doing this.

Many causes of recurrent ear infections.
You doc will have a rule-out list of these many causes to work from, and nail down which you have
Then, treatment.

My allergies make me produce more ear wax, so that can be one odd cause.
Anatomy can surely do this.

I've had cronic ear problems all my life. And I'm just now getting help with allergies and the ears are clearing up. Sudafed is my life support that keeps the ears clear.

Need to define If ear infections are middle ear vs external ear. Big difference in causes and treatment.

Hi,

I keep getting ear infections, about every other month. I think I have a problem with my tonsils. Should I be worried about my medical? What actions should I take?
For me it was sinus and ear infections. Tonsil removal fixed me up. 1st class medical no issues. I had AME involved from beginning.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back