DuPuis Aviation, LLC officially open!

Ted

The pilot formerly known as Twin Engine Ted
Display Name

Display name:
iFlyNothing
As I've alluded to in some other posts, I've started my own aviation instruction and consulting company. The primary focus is on specialized instruction in the areas that I specialize, those being instrument flight, and engine management and understanding. Yes, it includes teaching LOP operation. :)

I also will be doing accelerated instrument courses, where you can come to Williamsport or I can go to you. The syllabus is scenario-based, providing more realistic instrument instruction.

And, of course, engineering consultation.

I wanted to wait on an official announcement until I got the website together better (I'm not much of a web developer). Check out the website here:

http://www.dupuisaviation.com/

And let me know if you have any questions. :)

Congrats Ted. I see you're killing time working it to death. Couldn't even take the holiday off. Here's wishing you much success.

Congrats, man, that's awesome! One suggestion, though: change the website name to something people can spell/pronounce! :rofl:

Congrats Ted. I see you're killing time working it to death. Couldn't even take the holiday off. Here's wishing you much success.

Today was actually the first "slow" day I've had in at least a week, and my first opportunity in a while to finish up the website and take care of some Cloud Nine business. I've been single-handedly increasing the demand of 100LL around the country with the Navajo this week on Cloud Nine flights. Of course, those don't pay me, but are very worth doing. In the past week I've flown from Pennsylvania to middle of nowhere Ontario, down to Joplin, out to Seattle, and now I'm in Winnipeg.

Tomorrow I go home (via middle of nowhere Ontario), and Tuesday I start an accelerated instrument student.

Congrats, man, that's awesome! One suggestion, though: change the website name to something people can spell/pronounce! :rofl:

It's easy! Just click the link in my signature. ;)

Good luck on your new venture, Ted! I've must say that you have forged ahead faster than anyone I know.... :)

Congrats Ted! Good luck, I am sure you will do great with it!

Excellent, Ted. I'm sure we'll be hearing great things going forward.

Congrats on your new endeavor! :)

down to Joplin,
I saw your name in the local paper. I'm sad that I didn't know you were coming to my neck of the woods...I would have run down to say hello, and to help out.

No multi-training?

Yes, I will do multi training as well. Because I didn't want to clutter up the website with every possible thing I could offer, I included the following in the Accelerated Instrument page:

DuPuis Aviation said:
Accelerated courses for Private Pilot, Multi-Engine, and Commercial Pilot are also available upon request. To find out more or to schedule your training, Contact Us!

So if you (or anyone else) is interested in multi training, IPCs, etc., send me a PM. :)

I saw your name in the local paper. I'm sad that I didn't know you were coming to my neck of the woods...I would have run down to say hello, and to help out.

It was very last minute. If you take a look at FlightAware for N8RU, you'll see what my past week has been (about to hop back in the plane and head home). I was in Joplin less than 12 hours (including sleep), and had so much going on it slipped my mind that I have friends there. Next time, though, for sure! :)

Good luck. Starting with the requisite large fortune?

Ted- does this mean you've left the job with the Big Engine Company?

Ted, I like it!

I'm betting on Ted to make it work.

No - could you let me borrow one? ;)

I remember when Shakey's Pizza opened their first stores. One of the signs by the cash register said "Shakey's made a deal with the bank. They won't sell Pizza and we won't cash checks." :D

Like anyone could trust a deal with a bank...

Back