Duluth TRACON

midlifeflyer

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Fly
Does anyone who flies in that area happen to have an email address for Duluth TRACON?

I know I can call but email will make my inquiry a lot easier.

Generally call, ask for the supervisor and then do the email thing if needed.

Thanks. But there was no need to feed into my dislike of telephones.
That’s ok. So, what’s goin’ on with Duluth? Something happen to you there? Or just some procedure type questions. Ask me, I’ll come up with some kinda answer for you:devil:

That’s ok. So, what’s goin’ on with Duluth? Something happen to you there? Or just some procedure type questions. Ask me, I’ll come up with some kinda answer for you:devil:
I'm working a scenario that involves Duluth, so I have a couple of questions about local procedures so I don't sound like a moron. I know...a daunting task.

Poor Lady. She’s gonna get more spamming now that someone posted her email online in plain text

I'm working a scenario that involves Duluth, so I have a couple of questions about local procedures so I don't sound like a moron. I know...a daunting task.
Why Duluth? Lotsa other places. I see they have some not the usual stuff. Hi Altitude Approaches. A Radar Approach, an ASR. A Notam about 5G stuff. Looks like there is still an NDB there with ADF Required notes. Marker Beacons. Radar Fixes.

Last edited:
Poor Lady. She’s gonna get more spamming now that someone posted her email online in plain text
I doubt if there’s gonna be much. Although I guess there may be a few clowns here who wanna play. I’m sure she knows how to block them. Take a minute out of her day.

Why Duluth? Lotsa other places. I see they have some not the usual stuff. Hi Altitude Approaches. A Radar Approach, an ASR. A Notam about 5G stuff. Looks like there is still an NDB there with ADF Required notes. Marker Beacons. Radar Fixes.
Why not Duluth? It has to take place somewhere.

Yes, I am being intentionally obtuse. I don't disclose the details of projects I'm working on. They may not come to pass and I was never a fan of vapor ware. And if they do, I'm not into spoiler alerts :D

BTW, 5G NOTAM are hardly "not the usual" these days. Quick look: Seattle Center has 11 of them. Chances are airports in the affected areas gphave them too. I've even heard "5G NOTAM in effect" mentioned on ATIS.

Why not Duluth? It has to take place somewhere.

Yes, I am being intentionally obtuse. I don't disclose the details of projects I'm working on. They may not come to pass and I was never a fan of vapor ware. And if they do, I'm not into spoiler alerts :D

BTW, 5G NOTAM are hardly "not the usual" these days. Quick look: Seattle Center has 11 of them. Chances are airports in the affected areas gphave them too. I've even heard "5G NOTAM in effect" mentioned on ATIS.
Gotcha. Have fun.

I doubt if there’s gonna be much. Although I guess there may be a few clowns here who wanna play. I’m sure she knows how to block them. Take a minute out of her day.

Bots are the problem. Not the real people who read this forum. Bots read public webpages and build email lists, which are sold to spammers.

I’m sure that’s among the reasons that this site’s rules of conduct prohibit posting personal contact info, including email addresses, that are not your own.

Last edited:
Bots are the problem. Not the real people who read this forum. Bots read public webpages and build email lists, which are sold to spammers.

I’m sure that’s among the reasons that this site’s rules of conduct prohibit posting personal contact info, including email addresses, that are not your own.
FAA email addresses follow a standard format. So, if you know a name it's easy enough to dope out the email. I've done that a number of times, mostly successful. The joke is that the FAA are idiots about IT things. Maybe true but I'd guess there's quite a bit of spam protection in their system.

Ah. Yeah, I probably shouldn’t have done that. My bad. I just deleted it.

Back