DUI/definition of arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
No qualifier needed, just pricks will suffice. I'm not the OP, just someone who reads these threads and is amazed at how everyone responds when somebody asks for help. I would guess that most of you have never been employed in the aviation industry, or at least not for very long, because *******s are weeded out quickly. And there is a flock of *******s here for sure.

Blanketyblanks are plentiful in aviation you will seethat when you get out of erau. Ithink most of the posters here have been pros or part time pros, just that many of us have willingly left the pro ranks for greener pasture$ andmore fun flying.

Blanketyblanks are plentiful in aviation you will seethat when you get out of erau. Ithink most of the posters here have been pros or part time pros, just that many of us have willingly left the pro ranks for greener pasture$ andmore fun flying.
There are no greener pastures than being paid to fly. You have made my point. Many of the posters have FAILED in aviation, and hence must go work in different pastures, but not greener ones. Their only connection to real aviation is to run down new guys who are asking for help.
Bruce should be the ONLY PERSON who can respond to these questions. He is an aviation professional. Many of you are not, and possibly even have personality disorders. I have watched on here as you have tried to verbally crush a new guys hopes of a career in aviation. Pathetic. You are the LAST people someone should ask for advice from, and in real life, outside of your parents basement internet connection, I doubt anybody ever would.

There are no greener pastures than being paid to fly.

Maybe for you. I'd rather have a well paying and secure job that allows me to afford my own aircraft and fly on my own terms. An exception might be flying Helicopter EMS or for the military where it becomes VERY expensive to duplicate that level of flying as a civilian.

Flying someone else's equipment straight and level while always being a furlough away from not paying the bills is not my idea of a green pasture.

There are no greener pastures than being paid to fly. You have made my point. Many of the posters have FAILED in aviation, and hence must go work in different pastures, but not greener ones. Their only connection to real aviation is to run down new guys who are asking for help.
Bruce should be the ONLY PERSON who can respond to these questions. He is an aviation professional. Many of you are not, and possibly even have personality disorders. I have watched on here as you have tried to verbally crush a new guys hopes of a career in aviation. Pathetic. You are the LAST people someone should ask for advice from, and in real life, outside of your parents basement internet connection, I doubt anybody ever would.

Hmmmm..... I smell projection.

Somehow you think you know it all, and anyone else's ideas of what's good or bad, right or wrong, are stupid and malicious. Those are signs of either immaturity, lack of life experience, or extreme vanity.

A wise piece of advice I once got: If you run into a jerk once in a while, he's a jerk. If you run into jerks all the time, you're the jerk.
Have a ball, I'm out.

No qualifier needed, just pricks will suffice. I'm not the OP, just someone who reads these threads and is amazed at how everyone responds when somebody asks for help. I would guess that most of you have never been employed in the aviation industry, or at least not for very long, because *******s are weeded out quickly. And there is a flock of *******s here for sure.

Being called names by someone afraid to sign their name to the post.

Priceless.

There are no greener pastures than being paid to fly.
seems unreg is smoking something as well as drinking.

Many of us gave up flying for a "living" because we wanted to have some other extravagences. Like having a family or owning a home.

The "unregistered" feature is meant to protect people who post sensitive information. It is not meant to be a feature to hide behind when commenting. By vote of the MC this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back