Drop Zone to Centerline in 2 minutes.

I've flown divers. I could beat them to the ground. But I only would do so if there were more divers waiting on me. Otherwise it just wasn't worth the ear pain and increased risk of loading up the wings of a bent-ass billion year old beat to hell 182.

You don't need to fly like that to get another load done, I promise. If you want to...Im not mad at you, but lets call it what it is.
Agree. I've witnessed too much "hot shot" piloting at drop zones. Most of it has absolutely NOTHING to do with getting another load in. It's about ****ing around, showing off, and trying to have a few minutes of fun since you're not making jack for money.

It's bad enough of a problem that I won't skydive. I'm not afraid of jumping out of the airplane. I'm afraid of the stupid **** the weekend warrior jump pilots do.

Agree. I've witnessed too much "hot shot" piloting at drop zones. Most of it has absolutely NOTHING to do with getting another load in. It's about ****ing around, showing off, and trying to have a few minutes of fun since you're not making jack for money.

It's bad enough of a problem that I won't skydive. I'm not afraid of jumping out of the airplane. I'm afraid of the stupid **** the weekend warrior jump pilots do.

You need to jump at a bigger DZ with full time pilots, we dont run anything resembling a 182 and we always got jumpers waiting, the ear issues go away after your first week on the job.

Back