Dream crusher IPA

What are you doing here? That is a very small local brewery here.

It's named "Dream Crusher" for a good reason: It has an ABV of like eleventy. :cheers:

Just brewed a Belgian Specialty with an addition of pan-caramelized raisins. I don't brew too many IPAs because they're everywhere. Kind of like the belogna of beers now. But I do love a hoppy beer!

Just brewed a Belgian Specialty with an addition of pan-caramelized raisins. I don't brew too many IPAs because they're everywhere. Kind of like the belogna of beers now. But I do love a hoppy beer!

LOL. Once upon a time and even today Lagers were everywhere. They still dominate the market. Bud, Miller, Coors, Heineken, Corona, Amstel, Stella, etc. I'm pretty darn happy about the IPA explosion. My beer inclined taste buds have never been so happy or is that hoppy?

Technically, Stella is a Pilsner I believe. If my local pub runs out of their featured Pilsner that is my fallback. Right now they have a Breakwater German style Pils. My favorite is Trumer, which is brewed locally in Berkeley.

My ex-wife was a Dream Crusher. She drank a lot too. Not sure if the two are related. :rolleyes::D

Her ABV content was probably higher than 9.5% as well. o_O

Last edited:
I thought this would be some strange DACA political thread.

Beer sounds better.

Back