Dr. Visit reporting

U

Unsure

Ok I might sound paranoid, but I’ve been reading this forum and it’s gotten me nervous about losing licenses and felonies…. But back in the late 90s I broke a collarbone and was prescribed a pain killer for the injury, and I can’t remember if I listed it on my med application at the time. I’ve read on here about these databases, but what could happen if they see that I was prescribed a narcotic for pain, but didn’t list in the doctor’s visits section? Obviously the pain killers were taken for a day or two. Is this something that gets questioned if I have an incident?

Go forth and sin no more.

If you want to continue down the paranoia path, you can request a "Blue Ribbon" copy of your medical records from OKC, which should have copy of all your medical applications. But this is a complete "yawn".

Ok I might sound paranoid, but I’ve been reading this forum and it’s gotten me nervous about losing licenses and felonies…. But back in the late 90s I broke a collarbone and was prescribed a pain killer for the injury, and I can’t remember if I listed it on my med application at the time. I’ve read on here about these databases, but what could happen if they see that I was prescribed a narcotic for pain, but didn’t list in the doctor’s visits section? Obviously the pain killers were taken for a day or two. Is this something that gets questioned if I have an incident?
There's no question that asks about past prescriptions. There also nothing that asks about thirty-year-old doctor's visits. You need to report the injury. If you were admitted to the hospital, report that too. The AME will not care.

Last edited:
Back