Dr. Bruce and the rest of POA

ronnieh

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Ronnie
I have thanked Dr. Bruce in private a couple of times but, I wanted to publically thank him. I had an issue that I thought was going to prohibit me getting my medical back. To make a very long story short Dr. Bruce sprinkled a little of his magic powder on the problem and it just went away and became a non issue. (Also, Dr. Bruce, Dr. "C" did issue my second class this past Tuesday).
I have decided to go ahead and give up my corporate flying job. I will miss flying. I was flying one of, if not the nicest IIIA out there. I also had one of the best familys there is to fly for. At least, thanks to Dr. Bruce, it was my choice to quit flying rather than somebody from the FAA.
And to POA it has been interesting. I have learned a few things and have been greatly entertained. It has been a hoot. All of you fly safe.
Ronnie

PS: I will try to check in once in a while and see if the trouble makers are behaving:rofl:

No reason to go away from POA. You're welcome to hang around.

And I'll agree fully, Bruce is the man! He's helped a great many of us on this board.

Not so much "going away" just going to drop around from time to time and stand in the corner. Other fish to fry now;)

I've enjoyed your posts, Ronnie, and hope you'll stick around to visit a bit more often.

As they say, there are two kinds of lasts flights. The kind when you know it's your last flight, and the kind when you don't. Nicer when you make the choice.

I will second your thoughts on Dr. Bruce. I have asked him for advise and he is always right on and very honest about his advise. He has picked me up in his airplane in St. Louis and flown me to Gaston's before and let me share their room a couple of times. He is one of the good guys on this forum. And I am glad to have met him.

Back