DONT EVER DO WHAT BOB DID ( Sorta GA related)

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
I was thinking where to put this thread and while it involves aviation only tangentially It could have gotten a pilot killed or seriously neutered.

Background: Tonight there is an ASF seminar in King of Prussia, PA so I PMed a lot of the local POAer and asked they if they wanted to grab dinner and go to the seminar.

Bob Bruneau is picking up his R44 and going to R44 Safety School in CA so he can't make it

Gary Shelby has a meeting of his fields pilots assn

Lee Kitson has something going on

Andrew Morrison will be at the seminar

Bob Ciotti almost got himself killed IMHO. Everyone knows or should know that Bob and his wife are expecting thier first child. I called Bob to confirm he would be there an left a message on his cell. Not having heard back ( Bobs pretty responsive) I figured hey his wife is having the baby perhaps. So then a few hours later Bob calls me and tells me he won't be there and happens to drop that he is in the delviery room. ( I suggested that if she delivers by 5pm he could certainly make the 7:30 Seminar)

So here is a pilot who is unwisely IMHO testing the limits. A call from the delivery room sheesh this guys behaviour is just to risky for my blood:hairraise:

BEST OF LUCK BOB AND AND EARLY CONGRATS

AdamZ said:
Bob Ciotti almost got himself killed IMHO. Everyone knows or should know that Bob and his wife are expecting thier first child. I called Bob to confirm he would be there an left a message on his cell. Not having heard back ( Bobs pretty responsive) I figured hey his wife is having the baby perhaps. So then a few hours later Bob calls me and tells me he won't be there and happens to drop that he is in the delviery room. ( I suggested that if she delivers by 5pm he could certainly make the 7:30 Seminar)

So here is a pilot who is unwisely IMHO testing the limits. A call from the delivery room sheesh this guys behaviour is just to risky for my blood:hairraise:

Not to mention that he ignored all those signs saying that cell phones are prohibited in the hospital. I got sick of the hassle of putting my "three hands are required" phone/PDA in "flight mode" just now when Jann was in.

Still, Congrats Daddy!

AdamZ said:
I was thinking where to put this thread and while it involves aviation only tangentially It could have gotten a pilot killed or seriously neutered.

Background: Tonight there is an ASF seminar in King of Prussia, PA so I PMed a lot of the local POAer and asked they if they wanted to grab dinner and go to the seminar.

Hmmmm, I say, while checking PM in box...nothing from Adam. ;<)

I was actually going to go to this seminar (the meeting place is 5 minutes from work) but tonight is "back to school" night for parents.

Bob---see what you have to look forward to. :<) - best of luck to you and your wife.

Len

Len

Len Lanetti said:
Hmmmm, I say, while checking PM in box...nothing from Adam. ;<)

I was actually going to go to this seminar (the meeting place is 5 minutes from work) but tonight is "back to school" night for parents.

Bob---see what you have to look forward to. :<) - best of luck to you and your wife.

Len

Len

Ugh my bad Len. Sigh

AdamZ said:

I'll second the congrats and best wishes... boy will his life change!!!

Adam, I do expect you to attend the seminar, pay attention and take notes for distribution (perfer Powerpoint)! Enjoy, hopefully I can make the next one.

Gary

AdamZ said:
Ugh my bad Len. Sigh

Adam,

Just ribbing you.

I do try and get to these local seminars. The PHL FSDO should be scheduling one at the Brandywine Helicopter Museum (N99) shortly on winter ops and icing. That one is really close to my house.

I used to try to attend the seminars that were far enough away so that I would have a reason to fly. Since the seminars are often in the early evening it provided a way to stay night current. That too was BK.

Len

Gary said:
Adam, I do expect you to attend the seminar, pay attention and take notes for distribution (prefer Powerpoint)!

Yes, that's the expectation Adam. You can use Greg Kainz's report format from the Rental Car Comparison. Hey, why reinvent the wheel?

Greg, ya done with it yet? Remember there are daily fee penalties if you miss the deadline.

:goofy:

Anthony said:
Yes, that's the expectation Adam. You can use Greg Kainz's report format from the Rental Car Comparison. Hey, why reinvent the wheel?

Greg, ya done with it yet? Remember there are daily fee penalties if you miss the deadline.

:goofy:
Uh, still waiting on the funding docs, feedback on the Request for Comments, budget reviews, Environmental Impact Statement and Political Action Committee financial statements. But, once those are in, should be a snap to finish the report ...

Congratulations, Bob. Boy, is your life going to change! Hope you enjoyed sleeping all night. That's gone for a while. :D

Whew, close one. Glad Bob is still with us.

Congrats Bob. Its about time! :D :D :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back