Does Trump sell his 757 when he becomes president?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing he must have some sort of deal with RR. When seeing a video about his 757 he was talking about how great they are, and both the 757 and his Citation have big Rolls stickers on the side of the engines, something I don't see on other Citations.

The RB211 is nothing special anymore. Sure, the triple spool was big news in the early 70s when it was introduced (and the triple spool concept is still used on the Trent engine series), but now it's a design that's been in the field over 40 years, originally designed around 50 years ago...

Incidentally, I don't think triple spool is the way to go on turbines, but that's me.

If the situation was to have to pick an airliner to have an engine failure in on a hot day in say Bogota Colombia or Eagle Colorado the RR powered 757 would be my first choice EVERY TIME. Go fly one sometime - you'll agree.

If the situation was to have to pick an airliner to have an engine failure in on a hot day in say Bogota Colombia or Eagle Colorado the RR powered 757 would be my first choice EVERY TIME. Go fly one sometime - you'll agree.
Just go along on a maintenance high power run-up sometime. Scares the **** out of most people the first time... that thing wants to jump off the ground.

It would be nice to see exactly what it costs us for the potus to travel, the flights, the security, the limos, the hotels, the shopping, the meals, the prostitutes, the waste disposal.

There is at least one person on the payroll that burns and disposes of the presidents poo! This would also include their family members and the veep, Mrs veep, veep offspring etc etc. wonder what that job description would look like in the newspaper ?

Read an article the other day about Delta not paying any taxes, all legal, and they're not the only company. Trump runs a business and as long as lobbyists pass favorable tax laws for the corporate world this will be the system we live under.

Read an article the other day about Delta not paying any taxes, all legal, and they're not the only company. Trump runs a business and as long as lobbyists pass favorable tax laws for the corporate world this will be the system we live under.
Right, and GE paid no income tax for five years, despite massive profits, in part because of tax breaks that only applied to it. It lobbied heavily for these tax breaks, even allegedly bribing a congressperson or two. What did Obama do? He made the CEO chair of his commission on jobs and competitiveness. Trump is not alleged to have done anything other than take deductions he was entitled to. This is all a big red herring. Move on.

Trump is not alleged to have done anything other than take deductions he was entitled to. This is all a big red herring. Move on.

I am actually glad that Trump isn't making excuses. That's what I like about him, says what he thinks and doesn't care about being PC. He is right, he's smart because he's taking advantage of the tax laws available to any company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back