Does this mean it got approved?

A

Anonymous

I'm dealing with a deferred medical. I responded quickly to the "unable to determine eligibility" letter, as I already had my documents ready for my AME even though he didn't want to submit them until the first rejection letter came in. I haven't gotten any response back yet, which I'm not surprised about, but I did see this when I looked myself up on the FAA Airman Inquiry site. Is this a hint that it got approved or just my wishful thinking?
20201124-220433.jpg

It should, but that could be very early in which the medical officer signed off but the letter and cert are not yet drafted. In this situation a call to 405-954-4821 will result in “no news”.
But if so in 3 working days—> different story :)

I have the same thing happening to me. I have been looking at the website daily finally late last week it shows up that I have my first class medical after the deferral which has been a process of 3months. I called the OKC office and they say it is still in process. Did it just take a few days to get it processed?

Mine took nearly a month to show up in the mail from the time it was showing on the airman inquiry page. Took 10 days in the mail from the post mark. So theoretically I could have called them 20 days after it showed on the inquiry page and got them to send it via email.

I’m jealous! I’m so tired of seeing “no medical information available” Congrats to both of you.

Geesh people. Is it so hard to understand that the processing, printing, mailing, etc. adds time after it has been entered in the computer? It doesn’t matter what it is; medical, permanent airman certificate, aircraft registration, etc., it will always be in the computer a few to several days before it is in your mailbox. I’ve seen this every time that I’ve added a rating. It’s just a fact of life.

Skydog58, many people on here have been waiting for multiple months and sometimes up to a year for a SI. Many of those are waiting to put food on the table for their families. As I understand it, the process didn't take this long in years past. I understand their frustration.

Also, you don't have to wait until it shows up in your mailbox. If the certificate is done, and ready to be mailed, you can call and have them email it so you can operate as I understand it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back