Does Scott Migaldi ever sleep? (no really, this is relevant)

My father has to do the same thing. He actually travels around the world more than Scott. I asked him once if his internal clock ever settled on one time zone before he switched again and he said "Not that I can remember."

I don't want his job. :no:

Safe trip home, Scott!

Melatonin can make ya groggy.
It doesn't have that effect on me. Jet lag/sleep deprivation makes me groggy, Melatonin lets me sleep. I'm at HKG several hours behind Scott. If all goes well, I will take off at about 4am EDT and land at 11pm EDT.

-Skip

Good morning, Scott!

The best was still at 6Y9 when I crawled out of the tent and you were walking around "Oh, I've been up since 4:30." :D

No Internet up there so I could not post :frown2:

But I am up now, and so are a lot of others. The question is, where are you? ;)
Hey, I'm cleaning up my home office and listening to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!

No Internet up there so I could not post :frown2:

You would if you could!

But I am up now, and so are a lot of others. The question is, where are you? ;)

I was happily asleep in my comfy bed, waiting for the alarm to go off at 6 (which it did).

The real question: Am I going to bother waiting to ring in the new year, or am I just going to go to sleep so I can fly tomorrow? :)

I note that, in your boredom, you joined Facebook. Good, that will give you significantly more ways to entertain yourself when you aren't sleeping. :D

Back