Doc Holliday,

Whatever point you are trying to make isn’t relevant to the thread if doc doesn’t agree with it. Makes it easy to win arguments that way.

Not all passengers are persons...

A dog...

Person is a less offensive term than Passenger. The word should be dropped, same as Cockpit, Airman, Pilot in Command (too militaristic), and Aileron.

Person is a less offensive term than Passenger. The word should be dropped, same as Cockpit, Airman, Pilot in Command (too militaristic), and Aileron.

You forgot Student (aka Learner to the FAA)

Cheers

Person is a less offensive term than Passenger. The word should be dropped, same as Cockpit ...

I really do like using the term "flight deck" in my little puddle jumper ... :p

You’re kidding, right?
It’s not gender fluid enough. On a related topic - the Wright Brothers should be referred to as “The non binary related family persons” - it’s more inclusive that way.

What’s the difference between “person” and “passengers”?

How are they different:
One is singular. The other plural.
One has six letters, the other has ten.

How are they similar:
They both start with p.
They both have a p, e, s, and n.
They both will cause a massive debate that will go on for several pages.

No ... "we" couldn't ...
Oh no. You caught me in a weak moment of my own unconscious bias. I will do repentance and make real change by putting some yard signs up with a catchy slogan.

Oh no. You caught me in a weak moment of my own unconscious bias. I will do repentance and make real change by putting some yard signs up with a catchy slogan.
Yard signs are elitist and devalue the viewpoints of individuals who do not have yards or consider the concept of yard ownership to be fundamentally flawed. Not to mention those who consider the concept of individuals to be fundamentally flawed.

True that. I don’t want to come across as a sis gender yard elitist.

( I have no idea what a sis gender is - but I’ve heard the phrase and it’s catchy ).

True that. I don’t want to come across as a sis gender yard elitist.

( I have no idea what a sis gender is - but I’ve heard the phrase and it’s catchy ).
It is spelled ‘cis’. It is a term that I learned long ago in my chemistry training referring to how isomers are structured. How it came to be used in the recent context is quite beyond me.

Interesting that this is seemingly the one thread that Mr. Holiday has not chimed in. I feel kinda lost without his guidance. Hopefully he is busy and will be along shortly

I tried to tell a chemistry joke once but I got no reaction.

Okokok, stop me if you heard this... have you heard about this??...

Two chemists walk into a bar. One tells the bartender, "I'll have an H2O." The other says, "I'll have an H2O too!" The second chemist dies.

Oh!! Amirite????

Okokok, stop me if you heard this... have you heard about this??...

Two chemists walk into a bar. One tells the bartender, "I'll have an H2O." The other says, "I'll have an H2O too!" The second chemist dies.

Oh!! Amirite????

Hiyooooo

Don’t trust Chemists. They work with atoms, and they make up everything.

I learned that from Dr Hydrogen. He lost an electron and was positive.

how-often-do-i-tell-chemistry-jokes.jpg

Anyone know why chemists like nitrates so much?

They’re cheaper than day rates.

I see a new joke thread has started.

The official Doc Holiday Chemistry Jokes and Puns thread....

I asked the guy sitting next to me if he had any Sodium Hypobromite.

He said NaBrO

Oh!! Right? Right??? Get it??

Back