Do you dream about aviation?

I have a recurring dream that I'm a ace jet pilot, turned sociopath. In the dream we use social media to contact rival jet pilots, and tell them we will "kill them all" , it's haven't happened in awhile and im glad that's the "Case" (huh, you get it? Case?)

NECRO ALERT!
(haters beware)

Last night, I dreamt one of you crashed a PA32 into the trees behind my house. After you and your passengers climbed out, you made a few phone calls, a crane came by to lower the plane on to the street and then you flew it away.

I’m not sure if they can be considered dreams or mild PTSD from my early training days.

I wonder what happened to the OP, BigBadLou? He hasn't posted since March 2020. He was based at my airport and had the hangar next to me. Packed up his stuff and his plane and snuck out without telling he airport manager he was leaving or paying for his rent!

I wonder what happened to the OP, BigBadLou? He hasn't posted since March 2020. He was based at my airport and had the hangar next to me. Packed up his stuff and his plane and snuck out without telling he airport manager he was leaving or paying for his rent!
The idea probably came to him in a dream.

Witness protection?

My recurring aviation dream is that I'm flying and can't find a place to land. Not a panic situation, just annoying.

NECRO ALERT!
(haters beware)

Last night, I dreamt one of you crashed a PA32 into the trees behind my house. After you and your passengers climbed out, you made a few phone calls, a crane came by to lower the plane on to the street and then you flew it away.
Are you sure it wasn't a mooney?

The mystery has started.!!

Do you remember his planes N number? Maybe we can stalk him and find out his whereabouts

Back