Do All Men Have Wondering Eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew! I was always glad that I was pretty much unsupervised by the time I got to that age or there would have been a lot of conflict.

"Conflict?"

That's a euphemism...

I thought it was more like...

mushroom-cloud-hb.jpg

Oh yeah! It's positively perfect in every way!

I like my P228 a little better as I think it is better balanced. Actually I like my CZ-75's more than any Sigs. :D

CZ's feel oversized to me...

The Sig fits me better than any other handgun.

Try a 75D "PCR" or P-01, they are the lightweight, compact models. My PCR lives in my P228 holster when I carry it. Its slightly smaller and slimmer than the P228, but fits well.

Its a personal thing. If the Sigs fit you stick with them. Great guns.

This discussion about firearms got me searching for a potential conceal carry for myself, and I came across this, which might be great for Dan's girls:

sig_MOS22PNK_2.jpg

:D

This discussion about firearms got me searching for a potential conceal carry for myself, and I came across this, which might be great for Dan's girls:

Neither particularly likes pink.

My oldest daughter is Annie Oakley revived -- she can shoot better than I can, with about 1/10,000th the practice.

The first time her new husband saw her shoot, he was a bit overwhelmed. While she still had the hearing protection on I leaned over and said to him, "Kinda makes you think of her a bit different, doesn't it?"

:D

If they have a Hello Kitty version, I'll get one for my niece!

Trapper John

i dunno grant. a girl with a hello kitty AR-15 would scare the hell out of me!

i dunno grant. a girl with a hello kitty AR-15 would scare the hell out of me!

And staring down the barrel of a .45 is no picnic either. Damn thing looks like a sewer pipe from that perspective.

Well if we're being picky, it's "drooling," not "drewling" or however it was spelled here.

Maybe it's kinda like those who spell "cool" "kewl".

Personally, I don't think those who spell "cool" "kewl" are cool at all! It comes off geeky.

Last edited:
I watched that video several times, I don't think he was watching her walk.

He was looking down as she past, and continued to look down after she past up the blechers or what ever she was climbing.

and then turned his head away.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, To me he doesn't appear to oggle her.

He was looking down as she past, and continued to look down after she past up the blechers or what ever she was climbing.

Yea, I think that is the consensus. Could be he is getting old.

A couple years ago, I was driving a bunch of high school cheerleaders home after a game - they are all excited, bouncing up and down in their cheerleader uniforms. And I'm looking at my watch, planning the route, and thinking "If I get lucky, I'll make it home in time to watch the Red Green Show."

It's kind of amazing that someone thought it was worthwhile to cherry pick a single frame from a video just to make it look like Obama was staring. Did they think no one would check the source video????

BTW, it's interesting that the video seems to show the French president going out of his way to check out one or more of the ladies, as others have noted, but if his constituents give a d---, that news doesn't seem to have made it over here! Vive la France!

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't- who gives a rat's backside- it's not as if he was getting "not sexual relations" from a subordinate in the workplace!

Wow...so whenever anyone now says someone of authority and power, up to and including the President, it is political and should be in SZ?

Seriously?

You guys truly think ANYTHING said about someone in politics is political? Really? Wow.....

Uh... No. :rolleyes:

Or it could be that he's married to a woman who's been on an awful lot of magazine covers anyway! :yes:

Actually, it's because he's married to a woman who would have no problem giving him a smack or two upside the head if he tried something like that. Last time I looked, I didn't see the word 'stupid' painted on his forehead :)

Actually, it's because he's married to a woman who would have no problem giving him a smack or two upside the head if he tried something like that. Last time I looked, I didn't see the word 'stupid' painted on his forehead :)

Clinton had a spouse who would give him a smack or two (or more), and it never stopped him :rofl:

Clinton had a spouse who would give him a smack or two (or more), and it never stopped him :rofl:
Yeah, but Clinton's wife was from the NORTHERN Chicago Suburbs, Obama's wife is from the SOUTH SIDE of Chicago, not even the suburbs. Big difference!:yes:

That too. :yes:

as far as I can tell, scaring boys away is about the only fun thing about having a daughter.

Roger that, Tony. Met my daughter's new boyfriend over the 4th. Unimpressed. I thought I'd take him up for a few stalls and a dozen or so steep turns, but ceilings were only 1,700. So we just had a non-scary hour and a half in the pattern.

By the way, when you ask a rising senior in college "So, what are your plans when you graduate next year?" and his answer is "I don't really have any plans." BZZZZZ - wrong answer! This guy was too stupid to even lie to me.

By the way, when you ask a rising senior in college "So, what are your plans when you graduate next year?" and his answer is "I don't really have any plans." BZZZZZ - wrong answer! This guy was too stupid to even lie to me.

At that point, you tell teh guy "Get out of my plane." Even 1700 ft is enough to make a significant impression.:D:D

Ahhhhh, now I follow you. I thought you were kinda nuts until I got the "intent" part of it.

Looking at someone and thinking "Man I'd like to %$(&W that!!" is adulterous; looking at someone and thinking "Man is she smokin'!!" is not.

Ok. I can accept that argument.:D

There is a difference? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back