Dinner at OSH tonight (Friday)?

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Steve See and his family and I would like to go out to dinner with some of you guys tonight. He said he could get away by 7:00. There are 5 of us and we would need a ride to meet up with you. Anyone available?

Steve See and his family and I would like to go out to dinner with some of you guys tonight. He said he could get away by 7:00. There are 5 of us and we would need a ride to meet up with you. Anyone available?

Oh, I can't remember if his SIL is with them so there might be 6 of us.

Steve and his family have a ride now so a few of us still need a ride.

Pete offered to give a ride to me, Spike, Tommy and Jesse, so we're covered now. :)

I feel like I'm talking to myself. :redface: Does that appear odd?

If I were there, I'd go out to eat with you guys in a heartbeat. I miss all of you!

There was talk last night about going to the seaplane base for the fish fry. We're also debating going to the movie.

Alright, we're up for dinner, and have 2 spots available in the truck.

:D Thank you...I think. :D

Not all things that are odd are bad.

Odd (d) interj. Variant of Od. odd (d) adj. odd·er, odd·est. 1. Deviating from what is ordinary, usual, or expected; strange or peculiar:

As a Aviatrix, you are extreamly odd as we are extrodinary not ordinary :D

Well... that's what I get for leaving the party early. :( By the time I saw this I already had my tent folded up and was in the middle of getting my camper refund done and flight plan filed. Already home... have fun everyone! :D

Where were you thinking for dinner? Seaplane fish fry? Robbins? Something else?

Finally got my cell charged again. Won't know where we will go till we talk to Steve. He's the Grand Poobah for this one. Lance and friend need a ride now. :)

Leslie, I finally heard from Steve. He is really busy moving warbirds. We will meet at a Mexican restaurant named Sangria's.

Leslie, I finally heard from Steve. He is really busy moving warbirds. We will meet at a Mexican restaurant named Sangria's.

Good place. John, Jamie, Michael W., Lynn, Sharon and I had dinner there on Monday.

aefd17d9-690d-542e.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

There were 18 of us at the restaurant. They managed to take care of us even without a reservation.
Grant, Leslie, Mary
Steve, Mary, Kathleen
Troy, Stan (AA 777 pilot)
Lance, Ken (Mooney partners)
Pete
Jesse
Spike, Tommy
Tim, Mrs Metzinger, Kiara
Diana

Spike took pictures, which I'm sure he'll post as soon as he is able.

This Diana picture was from Pete showing me how to post a picture with Tapatalk. Sorry, Diana!

Until you identified the subject, only those who knew her well enough not to be swayed by it would have recognized her!:D

Troy is so gonna get his a$$ kicked.

P.S. - Thanks for a great night, and for that bit more. These are not ordinary people, or mere routine friends. This is special.

This Diana picture was from Pete showing me how to post a picture with Tapatalk. Sorry, Diana!

What can I say. :eek: Other than I wish you guys would quit taking pictures of me. ;)

It was a great evening with friends. :) I wish there would have been more time to talk with everyone.

Thanks again to Steve for helping organize this, and thanks to Pete for the ride. :)

What can I say. :eek: Other than I wish you guys would quit taking pictures of me. ;)

It was a great evening with friends. :) I wish there would have been more time to talk with everyone.

Thanks again to Steve for helping organize this, and thanks to Pete for the ride. :)

Pete was a real trooper helping with the transportation.

I didn't do much other than suggest the place on Greg's recommendation. It was a good turnout for such short notice for most of the attendees. I think pilots can always find a way when food is involved. Sorry I wasn't much of a socializer during the week. Very tiring but interesting week for me driving a tug in the warbird area with many personally memorable moments this year, including having Joe Engle sit at our table Saturday night at the banquet.

I sure enjoyed it. Thanks G & L for the lift!

Back