Diesels

So why'd you continue? Funniest part was the "moot point" ... You should read those again.

Answer these two questions and it will demonstrate what the difference between rated horse power and maximum rated horse power is.

What is the rated horse power of an IO-360-X ?
What is the rated horse power of an TSIO_360-X ?

If you can't figure that out by your self, and learn the rated horse power for the engine is what it is rated at in that configuration, and the Maximum rated horse power is the highest horse power that an engine is in any configuration.

I gave you guys plenty time to figure it out and all you can do is attack me for asking the question. rather than try to figure it out your your selves. typical of the know it all's on this web page.

Don't blow a head gasket. It should have been evident I knew the difference between rated h.p. and max h.p., just not playin your game. You're trying too hard, Tom.

Last edited:
But, you're an idiot. The IO-360 and TSIO-360 are variants. It's like comparing the RB211-22 and the RB211-535. The IO-360 and TSIO-360 have different guts, 8.5:1 vs 7.5:1 compression ratios. They simply have different rated h.p., which is the highest h.p. guaranteed by the manufacturer for continous operation without failure.

Last edited:
The IO-360 and TSIO-360 are variants.
Your finally catching on. variants vary in horse power as per the equipment installed.

And don't call names, that will get you kicked out of here.

Back