Didn't feel official until I saw it in print

THE Tiger Woods?

Tiger isn't his legal name. I've never seen nicknames used for FAA documents before. And he doesn't have A as a middle initial.

How do a persons get Engrish proficient puts on the medical..??

And why is English proficient a limit.??

Congrats again...

but, here's to hoping your balls don't end up landing 400 yards away on some golf course. :cheerswine:

In other words, fly safe... and don't pizz off 'you know who' --> (@KayDeeW )

Tiger isn't his legal name. I've never seen nicknames used for FAA documents before. And he doesn't have A as a middle initial.
All I'm gonna say is, "Where was photoshop (actually windows paint was used above on my name) when I needed a fake ID in college???"

Yep, and there is no Eldrick T. Woods in the airmen database. He has people for that chore.

Congrats to the latest cloud buster. If I can ever work out my continuing avionics problems perhaps I'll work on joining you.

How do a persons get Engrish proficient puts on the medical..??

And why is English proficient a limit.??
If you are a US citizen, ask for a new certificate. It is assumed you are proficient.

It’s a limit because without it, there are limits to what you can do.

If you are a US citizen, ask for a new certificate. It is assumed you are proficient.

I am glad it is only proficient, not sure my English would reach the next level.

I got the plastic certificate a couple months before the FAA started issuing them, so I just might keep it and let people wonder what language I speak. :lol::lol:

And looks like one limit is I can't do international flights. Oh well....

THE Tiger Woods?

The real Tiger wouldn’t be flying a ratty PA28.... that is fo sho...... the real Tigers plane is easy to spot though. Just look for the golf club indentations on th side. Looks like a one sided hail storm hit it.

Back