DFW POA Meet

Yes! I'm all for that!

It's always fun to gather pilot peeps for a fun time.

If I don't have to work that night, I'll try...depends on what time too.

if I'm in texas that weekend I'll def join ya.

where will you be staying? There may be better choices than Lewisville based on your answer.

where will you be staying? There may be better choices than Lewisville based on your answer.
The Colony. I went to school at North Texas so I am (somewhat) familiar with most of the north side. We can go anywhere though.

In Denton, Eastside Denton (http://eastsidedenton.com/) might be a choice. Very easy to get seating for a group of any size, many beverage choices, and lots of food trucks if you get hungry. But suggest we gather as/after sun goes down due to August heat.

There are also other good choices for really good food and adult bev that can handle 8 or more. But getting a nose count and asking for a reservation is a good idea

Frisco, and the nearby town of West Frisco Little Elm also has lots of choices, but I'll need @JCranford's help with choosing.

I am starting to get some competing priorities for this trip so would like to nail something down. August 17th, 8pm at ??watering hole??

I am starting to get some competing priorities for this trip so would like to nail something down. August 17th, 8pm at ??watering hole??
Where are the northside are you actually going to be at?

I still think East Side Denton is one of the better choices.... huge beverage selection (beer, spirits) and also lots of good food choices in the immediate area.

Where are the northside are you actually going to be at?

I still think East Side Denton is one of the better choices.... huge beverage selection (beer, spirits) and also lots of good food choices in the immediate area.
Will be in The Colony.

@JCranford ... What's available in West Frisco Little Elm that's worth going to if we don't do East Side?

If Denton is more convenient for the majority the drive doesn't mean anything . Done that drive a lot over the years.

@JCranford ... What's available in West Frisco Little Elm that's worth going to if we don't do East Side?

Hula Hut has some big tables and an open patio area that nice in the evening. Rock n Brews off 121 to the south has a good beer selection.

Hula Hut has some big tables and an open patio area that nice in the evening. Rock n Brews off 121 to the south has a good beer selection.
Hula hut is pretty nice. Family friendly too.

Should be 100% to go any of those days unless I get sent off for work! If anyone needs a ride from the Arlington area I'll accomodate.

Denton and The Colony are equal distances away from me so either is fine in my book.

Should be 100% to go any of those days unless I get sent off for work! If anyone needs a ride from the Arlington area I'll accomodate.

Denton and The Colony are equal distances away from me so either is fine in my book.

Grapevine sits in the middle of those two options, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't too bad... burger (really good) and 2 pints of Guinness was $16

I'll try...we just supposedly went to 7 day a week operations for all three shifts until Christmas.

August 17th, 8pm at Lakeside Craft Kitchen

???
Day and place is good.

Could we shift to 7:00pm?

And I will call to reserve the side room where we can see and hear one another and not have those non-flying peasants bothering us.

Back