• Other

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters

jkaduk

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
John Kaduk
I liked Henning's demographics poll but with a little more granularity.
Mostly I'm curious as to how many SoCal pilots are here, but also curious about the rest of the country.
I'll leave it to you to determine what constitutes north vs south.

Last edited:
Dang.. We're overrun with yankees!!!

I figure it's the Mason-Dixon line -- which lies about 80nm north of here.

Travel south until you hear the locals say " ALL_YALL" twice in one hour yer there.

We have a few SoCal and even San Diego pilots here, but definitely overshadowed by the East Coast presence.

I figure it's the Mason-Dixon line -- which lies about 80nm north of here.

No sir, it's the Grapevine Pass, it separates LA from Northern California.

Travel south until you hear the locals say " ALL_YALL" twice in one hour yer there.

It's where they ask you if you want a "sack" for your groceries. Around here that starts as far north as Kankakee.

I responded other because I "live" in UTC, but I'm located in EDT (soon to be EST). :-D

I liked Henning's demographics poll but with a little more granularity.
Mostly I'm curious as to how many SoCal pilots are here, but also curious about the rest of the country.

Pacific Time Zone South, does not equal SoCal. But I get down there every once in a while.

I'm thinking Colorado is just about midpoint between Mountain Time North and South. I want one more division of data - Mountain Time Central.

I'm thinking Colorado is just about midpoint between Mountain Time North and South. I want one more division of data - Mountain Time Central.

That was the debate I had with myself, too. I went with South.

Anything Past the Colombia is south, and once I cross the Cascades I am East. Dave

You know you have crossed from north to south when you go to a non-chain restaurant and order tea, and they don't even ask "Sweet or unsweet?", they just assume you are a true southerner and want your tea as it was meant to be enjoyed - SWEET!

I got down JUST before the snow hit CT!! Had to sneak in one last flight this morning..
6b397859-48c7-aff9.jpg
Started coming down (as rain for all of about 10 min) while I was walking to the car. Got enough Octoberfest (Samuel Adams like a true New Englander) to ride out the Noreaster though!

<---<^>--->

:rofl: Yes, you do (I'm about halfway between DEN and BJC). I guess our votes cancel out to equal "Mountain Time Zone - Central."

I put North also... don't know why.

I'm not even north of the 40th Parallel which runs down Baseline Rd / 168th Ave / Colorado Highway 7, north of Denver.

Back