Delta Pilot EARNS his dream!

Girls, girls... take your pillowfight elsewhere - the feathers are getting too thick!

Crowdfunding is a gift to someone. Unearned.

Military pay or benefits is the same as a policeman's pay or benefits: his job is to protect you. He earns it, especially considering that he is putting his life on the line to do his job. You can't honestly use the same term (crowdfunding) to describe his pay and benefits.

Crowdfunding is a gift to someone. Unearned.

Military pay or benefits is the same as a policeman's pay or benefits: his job is to protect you. He earns it, especially considering that he is putting his life on the line to do his job. You can't honestly use the same term (crowdfunding) to describe his pay and benefits.

That is not what crowd funding is.

Pebble Watch is proof.

Girls, girls... take your pillowfight elsewhere - the feathers are getting too thick!

There's only one girl here, Spike....

And it's just amazing...

He's such a wilting flower when he feels like someone is abusing him but he's the first (or second behind James331) to attack anyone and everyone else, every time he gets the chance.

And it's just amazing...

There's only one girl here, Spike....

And it's just amazing...

He's such a wilting flower when he feels like someone is abusing him but he's the first (or second behind James331) to attack anyone and everyone else, every time he gets the chance.

And it's just amazing...

Now Tim, I don't think of you that way... :no: :D

I think some of you just get hyper-sensitive at anything Captain says while nobody has responded to Henning's jab yet. But it's okay. I see how the pendulum swings.

:popcorn:

I think some of you just get hyper-sensitive at anything Captain says while nobody has responded to Henning's jab yet. But it's okay. I see how the pendulum swings.

Exactly

Is there anyone who doesn't have Henning on ignore?

Really?

:dunno:

:rofl:

Back