Deferred med, can't continue pilot school

O

Out of cash

So what if life events pop up and you can't financially carry on with class.

Life happens. 7 months ago had cash, now not so much.

The request for additional info/exam says 60 days or denial or legal action on a deferred med. What if I am fine with denial at this point as I am no longer pursuing pilot training.

the wording is ominous but I don't have the cash right now or in 60 days for class or further dr evals.

Already strapped, dont need a fine coming my way too under "legal action"

Or is it boiler plate lingo to get people to hurry on up if they are going to send docs back...

I mean bottom line, not pursuing piloting further.

You will not have a fine coming your way if you simply quit flying or quit sending in expensive reports.

But, if there’s any chance of trying later, can’t hurt to send in a simple hand written letter explaining that you’re simply not pursuing a medical any longer. It WILL stay in your file, and might be useful later.

the wording is ominous but I don't have the cash right now or in 60 days for class or further dr evals.

Already strapped, dont need a fine coming my way too under "legal action"

Or is it boiler plate lingo to get people to hurry on up if they are going to send docs back...

I mean bottom line, not pursuing piloting further.

No legal action if you’re not flying anything. Like Tools says, send in a letter. Stop the flight training and fix whatever is causing your financial problems. If you have been deferred for expensive testing you will need to be very well off and financially stable before attempting this again. If you were looking for a pilot career put that aside and focus on some other way to make money. Do not go into debt. Work, save, invest. Good luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back