Dead serious question

I know one fact, he was told by the 911 operator NOT to follow him! By his own words he said this guy is getting away! Did he not say the kid was running? This freakin racist rent a cop was hell bent on keeping this "coon" from getting away! Had he not followed him, a physical altercation probably would have never taken place! He hunted down an unarmed black kid because of the way he ****ing looked!

AND You want me to get off my high horse? I don't think so, not until you get me my ticket back to where my ancestors came from!

You keep digging a whole deeper and deeper man. Give it up. Do you not know the constitution or are you too stupid to understand it? Quite honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if you hate white people.

You keep digging a whole deeper and deeper man. Give it up. Do you not know the constitution or are you too stupid to understand it? Quite honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if you hate white people.

I hate ignorant racist *******s that think black people should just lay down and shut up or we might get "tickets back to where our ancestors came from". IF THE SHOE FIT, WEAR IT!

OUT

Last edited:
Strongly suggest we table the discussion of the Florida case. Unless one of us was there, we have no ****ing idea what actually happened. All we have is what other people have chosen to tell us about what happened. And ALL of those people choose what they want to tell us very ****ing carefully.

It's one case of two people, one white, one black. Not necessarily representative of the majority of race relations in this country today, any more than that kid who shot up a campus today represents the typical college student.

I hate ignorant racist *******s that think black people should just lay down and shut up or we might get "tickets back to where our ancestors came from". IF THE SHOE FIT, WEAR IT!

OUT

So you throw out the heat, but can't take it back. Run back to your playground.

If you really think that he's guilty, you are just as bad, if not worse, than the alleged (not accused, because he hasn't be charged) murderer.

And you might want to check the grammar on that one, I fixed it for you. Education is the solution to this problem, but it appears you weren't interested in it.

If you really think that he's guilty, you are just as bad, if not worse, than the alleged (not accused, because he hasn't be charged) murderer.

And you might want to check the grammar on that one, I fixed it for you. Education is the solution to this problem, but it appears you weren't interested in it.

I can take anything you can dish out baby! I've seen and dealt with your type many times in the past and you DO NOT phase me...at all!

But what I won't do is continue to waste time with you, Clown!

"we don't need you to do that" =/= "don't do it"

I'd imagine that the black lady (using the term lady loosely here) that accused my fiancé of racism because she watched her do her job (security) and kick two groups of black people out of the restaurant for 1 swearing loudly in front of a group of kids, and 2 stealing. But she didn't kick out the one and only group of white people quietly eating burritos was right then too.
How about we admit that stupidity is color blind.

Dear God.

Mama said it - if you cannot say something politely, why speak at all?

If one desires to say, "I disagree with you," is there a compelling need to insult in the process?

I thought we had a pretty nice conversation going.

Dear God.

Mama said it - if you cannot say something politely, why speak at all?

If one desires to say, "I disagree with you," is there a compelling need to insult in the process?

I thought we had a pretty nice conversation going.

:rofl::rofl:

"can't we all just get along?"

Seems not, too many professional bigots, bigots in many different colors.

FWIW I'm not racist, I truly do hate everyone equally. No lies there, people just suck.

Sooo much good food in NYC. I don't get up enough to know what all the neighborhood names are. I walk all of Manhattan looking at the architecture and details, when I start to get hungry I wait for a smell that calls to me. I don't care what the place looks like or what neighborhood, I don't care if it's a cart with a Leper tending it, as long as it smells right I'm chowing. This method never fails me. For lunch though, I'll usually wander Hell's Kitchen because you just can't beat the deals. I can get a magnificent steak lunch for less than a pack of smokes.

Henning, if I still lived there, I'd share a little secret with you the next time you visited: For the best food experience in NYC, you have to get out of Midtown. Seriously. Especially for authentic ethnic fare (the real deal -- not the toned-down stuff they serve to the tourists).

For example, some of my favorites are Kuti's, Amy Ruth's, and Zoma, all up in Harlem; Portalia and the Afghan Kebab House in Astoria (Queens); Danny Brown's in Forest Hills (Queens); Rincon Criollo in... I think it's Elmhurst (Queens); The River Cafe down by the Brooklyn Bridge (Brooklyn); The ORIGINAL Peter Luger in Williamsburgh (also in Brooklyn)...

There are many, many more, but I'm making myself hungry.

You can't trust Manhattanites to point you toward the best food. Not that they don't mean well, because they do. But many of them have literally never been off the island of Manhattan, and are only vaguely aware that life, much less civilization, exists on the other sides of the bridges and tunnels.

I'm actually more serious than not about that, by the way. When my late friend Steve came to Queens for a get-together once, it was the first time he had been east of Manhattan in his life -- and the only times he had been west of Manhattan were when he visited his elderly parents in New Jersey.

So when you ask a Manhattanite to point you to the best place to get such-and-such kind of food, they just naturally assume that you mean in Manhattan, because few of them are familiar with life beyond the rivers. And for sure, there are plenty of great places to eat in Manhattan.

But other than in Harlem, Washington Heights, Little Italy, and Chinatown, the best and most authentic ethnic restaurants (as well as some of the best "American" cuisine) are often found in the "outer boroughs." They also tend to be great bargains compared to Manhattan prices.

-Rich

Mmm, food is one of my favorite reasons to visit family in DC, they always find new and delicous food to introduce me too!

I'm always amazed that 4000 or so black kids a year are murdered, and the only one that makes the news is the one killed by the crazy white guy.

And then the news media says we need a "national discussion on race".

Uhh. Really? Did you even run a 30 second report on the other 3999 when they were murdered? Did you convene a panel of experts to talk 24/7 about how we fix poverty and make neighborhoods truly safe for all? Any investigation of why the bad neighborhoods aren't wall to wall cops and cop cars? No discussion of the economics involved?

Nope. No need for a national discussion on murder in general. That's not newsworthy enough to those setting the news cycle's agenda.

Same with automobiles. TENS of thousands killed every year. We take it in stride with a two minute blurb on the news if a kid was involved.

Otherwise, no report. No investigation. No "national discussion on bad drivers" or any moves to force real driving tests or skills into the population at large.

Tens of thousands of parents grieving every year over loved ones lost in auto accidents. Not news.

Very few individuals rushing out to get advanced driver training in defensive driving at their own expense, either. No Public Service announcements by movie stars recommending that we get ourselves training right now before we kill someone. No demands for any changes at all.

Mass death in "common" circumstances, just isn't newsworthy. Sadly, that's the stuff we could effectively change. For the better. We don't. We're too distracted by the one-offs.

Psycho death, the one-off stuff by crazy, possibly even racist, individuals? We're all screaming and arguing over that one.

Newsworthy. Top billing. You'd think the entire country was rednecks chasing black kids with guns. It isn't.

That's the reality of our Media today.

Destroy an entire county's economy with investments made up of thin air and bad mortgages, bail out all the fraudulent insurers, bankerand who were all flying under cover of crooked politicians and the advice of their attorneys? Barely newsworthy at all.

Not even worthy of knowing anyone's names.

Name the head of AIG during the housing crisis without looking it up.

Name the heads of Fannie and Freddie.

Name the heads of all the banks who took a bailout.

Now name the psycho white guy who hunted down a black kid in Florida, probably got into a ground fight with him, and then shot him.

Name the kid.

We only know the names the media wants us to know. They want us all at each other's throats over this one. Someone does, anyway.

I hear no screams from the general population to arrest the head of AIG. Maybe a couple of "polite" articles explaining why that's not going to happen, but there's no real emotion behind it and no mob.

Someone wants this idiot shooting this kid to incite mob behavior or the bigger stuff would be on the tube 24/7.

Let's face it "derivatives fraud" just isn't interesting enough to rile up the average Joe or Jane. And that doesn't sell advertising.

I can take anything you can dish out baby! I've seen and dealt with your type many times in the past and you DO NOT phase me...at all!

But what I won't do is continue to waste time with you, Clown!

Can both of you guys stop acting like you're married to each other?

Great post Nate..:thumbsup:.

And my I add.... It is an election year and the politicians, who actually run the media, are setting up a clever smoke screen to hide the major reasons this country is headed to hell in a handbasket..:yesnod::yesnod:..
Just 2 hundred miles south of Sanford Fla there was a drive by shooting during a funeral.. I mean, my god, is there not respect for fellow human beings..:dunno::no::nonod:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...wounded-in-drive-by-shooting-at-funeral-home/

Frankly I am amazed the sheeple have not freaked out over the 4.00+ gas prices... :dunno:

AND You want me to get off my high horse? I don't think so, not until you get me my ticket back to where my ancestors came from!
Hey.

I don't want to go back to from where my ancestors came, and realistically, neither do you. Can you recall any really good time in the last 200 years to be living in Africa? In Asia? in Eastern Europe? Heck no.

I remember being taunted with "ching chong chinaman" when I was 9. I remember the kids at the Pekin Dragon Water Park doing the same to my two puzzled daughters in 1993. That was just 2 years after the Klan threw the gay off the Shade-Loman Bridge.

I remember my father telling me there was no excusing me if I were not outstanding, because "that is what it takes". And so I assumed I had to be. So I was in the top 10 in my HS class (I worked all the d_mned time), turned down Annapolis, and went to an Ivy League (and had a job). Life was not a lot of fun.

I remember one of his employers (Jack Searle) having had to interceed with Baird, of Baird and Warner to show his new DMR homes....in Winnetka, which had been refused to my dear old Ph.D'd dad.

So make like a duck, quack and move on.

You know, my Alma Mater has the worlds most compelling statistical profile for anti-asian discrimination. The SAT scores and GPA of the Asians in the class of 2016 are 20% higher than the rest of the class. And guess what? I interview for them in the community, because I live and work in a working lass city and the kids here, some of whom are OUTSTANDING, deserve a crack at a truly first rate education, which (if you family makes <60K/year) is going to be free.

So good education is needed by all and the opportunity needs be competitively available to all. Asian, Black, Green, Whatever.

So the discussion of Florida's vigilante problem needs to happen, but can and will be addressed generically, because it cannot be discussed at all with kerosene being thrown thereupon.

And not being able to move on...well that's a weakness, not a strength. Save it for when it means something. And teach your children well.

Last edited:
I'm always amazed that 4000 or so black kids a year are murdered, and the only one that makes the news is the one killed by the crazy white guy.

And then the news media says we need a "national discussion on race".

Uhh. Really? Did you even run a 30 second report on the other 3999 when they were murdered? Did you convene a panel of experts to talk 24/7 about how we fix poverty and make neighborhoods truly safe for all? Any investigation of why the bad neighborhoods aren't wall to wall cops and cop cars? No discussion of the economics involved?

Nope. No need for a national discussion on murder in general. That's not newsworthy enough to those setting the news cycle's agenda.

Same with automobiles. TENS of thousands killed every year. We take it in stride with a two minute blurb on the news if a kid was involved.

Otherwise, no report. No investigation. No "national discussion on bad drivers" or any moves to force real driving tests or skills into the population at large.

Tens of thousands of parents grieving every year over loved ones lost in auto accidents. Not news.

Very few individuals rushing out to get advanced driver training in defensive driving at their own expense, either. No Public Service announcements by movie stars recommending that we get ourselves training right now before we kill someone. No demands for any changes at all.

Mass death in "common" circumstances, just isn't newsworthy. Sadly, that's the stuff we could effectively change. For the better. We don't. We're too distracted by the one-offs.

Psycho death, the one-off stuff by crazy, possibly even racist, individuals? We're all screaming and arguing over that one.

Newsworthy. Top billing. You'd think the entire country was rednecks chasing black kids with guns. It isn't.

That's the reality of our Media today.

Destroy an entire county's economy with investments made up of thin air and bad mortgages, bail out all the fraudulent insurers, bankerand who were all flying under cover of crooked politicians and the advice of their attorneys? Barely newsworthy at all.

Not even worthy of knowing anyone's names.

Name the head of AIG during the housing crisis without looking it up.

Name the heads of Fannie and Freddie.

Name the heads of all the banks who took a bailout.

Now name the psycho white guy who hunted down a black kid in Florida, probably got into a ground fight with him, and then shot him.

Name the kid.

We only know the names the media wants us to know. They want us all at each other's throats over this one. Someone does, anyway.

I hear no screams from the general population to arrest the head of AIG. Maybe a couple of "polite" articles explaining why that's not going to happen, but there's no real emotion behind it and no mob.

Someone wants this idiot shooting this kid to incite mob behavior or the bigger stuff would be on the tube 24/7.

Let's face it "derivatives fraud" just isn't interesting enough to rile up the average Joe or Jane. And that doesn't sell advertising.
Ratings for the news, and the smokescreen. It's a win-win for business and politics.

Some very good points made in this thread.

People that know me will tell you this....one thing about me, I'm just as equally outraged and appalled with black on black violence and murders, be it drive by shootings, gang violence, etc. We just happen to drift into the Florida case in this thread about "what do we call them". Believe me, if i'm on Facebook or any other social media with mostly black people, I make my opinions about black issues well known. Not once has it been suggested that I have some hidden hate for blacks!
Like I said before, my wife's mother RIP, was Sicilian and one of the sweetest human beings I've ever met. We have a seven year old son. He has sicilian blood running through his vains. I'd never teach him to hate white people. That's just plain ridiculous.

FWIW I'm not racist, I truly do hate everyone equally. No lies there, people just suck.

Dude, I'm right there with you brother... it's just a freakin moronathon, no way I'd have children lol. What we all don't fully comprehend that our very presence, and the eternally existent concept of God through the history of humanity; the greatest likelihood is that we are all each and every one of born into slavery. A reactive element producing energy in the form of that energy we call life at the out put end of a power plant that is our universe feeding energy to a dimension beyond the boundaries of our universe.

Our 'God' uses our strife to keep his beer cold. He doesn't care what we think of, just that we think powerful thoughts and do energetic things. Fear and love are our most powerful thoughts and produce our most energetic actions; even the laziest fatties gets a groove on during sex or fleeing for their life, so make sure people have great capacity for both. 'Freewill' is really more like "Do what you want, I don't give a f-, just do it energetically.' "Go forth and multiply?" of course, God doesn't give a crap about us and our quality of life anymore than a regional airline cares about their passengers or pilots quality of life. When this planet burns out, who cares? there are infinitely more in the universe. Our planet is just one small fuel pellet in a reactor billions of light years across.

If we don't pull ourselves together and throw off the shackles of God's oppression, the Earth will become hell to live on.

Last edited:
No, re-read the sentence. It was negated by the preceding clause. (Or was that a prepositional phrase?)

-Rich

You are right.. I deleted it... oops.... But I does remind me of Bill Cosby.. who speaks out about blacks needing to get their act together... And what did he get.:dunno:... He got blackballed out of the hood.:yesnod:

You are right.. I deleted it... oops.... But I does remind me of Bill Cosby.. who speaks out about blacks needing to get their act together... And what did he get.:dunno:... He got blackballed out of the hood.:yesnod:

That is so funny.

I still think one of the funniest things I've ever seen at work was a 6' 2" white Mormon guy, and I mean stereotypical Mormon guy, even he'll admit it...

Matt was white as a sheet, always dressed nicely without too much emphasis on fashion, married, raising a brood so continually sleep deprived, glasses, drove a beater Suburban big enough to cart the family around, no caffeine, all the usual stereotypical stuff. That boy didn't even slouch in his cubical chair. About the only thing he'd let slip was shaving daily and that's pretty common amongst techie types.

He looked around a conference table of techs who couldn't come up with a reasonable solution to a bad problem caused by a serious Engineering SNAFU, and broke the silence with an announcement.

"So the answer is, kill Whitey?" he said loudly as he bumped his hand to his heart, pumped his fist in the air, pointed toward the Engineering side of the building and added, "Peace, out." as he switched his fingers to the American style two-fingered Peace sign, and walked out of the conference room.

Seeing some guy in a sweater-vest and button down shirt with Dockers do that, who we all knew had zero life experience anywhere outside of Suburbia, we all just sat there and tried hard not to laugh.

Our boss looked around at the rest of us with an expression of mixed worry like he was going to await the inevitable phone call from HR and confusion. We all tried to keep straight faces.

The last guy you'd ever expect it from. One of our support engineers of couldn't hold it and literally fell out of his chair laughing.

(It turned out he'd gotten a text from a demanding customer that something was failing on a Production telecom system, and had to leave the room anyway. What gave him the idea to break up the meeting that particular way, we will never know. He claimed he learned it from MTV.)

It became a running joke for years. "Kill Whitey" was the answer to every tough technical problem from that day forward.

About three years later it REALLY confused the new engineer who moved to Denver from Israel. He would get this look on his face and say, "What is this 'Kill Whitey' business?", which would start roars of laughter, of course. He'd threaten to play more Middle Eastern 80's pop music from his PC speakers if we didn't explain. We explained. Trust me, if you think 89s pop was bad in the States...

Sometimes you just have to have fun with it. None of us are getting out of this alive.

Not to make light of real racism, but the thread seemed to need a little humor.

I thought you were going to say that "whitey" was the name of some misbehaving process or script.

-Rich

HonkyLips.jpg

You may notice, from a glance at my avatar pic, that *my* Custom Cruiser is MUCH cooler than the Wagon Queen Family Truckster.

Henning, if I still lived there, I'd share a little secret with you the next time you visited: For the best food experience in NYC, you have to get out of Midtown. Seriously. Especially for authentic ethnic fare (the real deal -- not the toned-down stuff they serve to the tourists).

For example, some of my favorites are Kuti's, Amy Ruth's, and Zoma, all up in Harlem; Portalia and the Afghan Kebab House in Astoria (Queens); Danny Brown's in Forest Hills (Queens); Rincon Criollo in... I think it's Elmhurst (Queens); The River Cafe down by the Brooklyn Bridge (Brooklyn); The ORIGINAL Peter Luger in Williamsburgh (also in Brooklyn)...

There are many, many more, but I'm making myself hungry.

Oh trust me, I get out of Manhattan, actually I have to go into the city from where I'll normally be at the marina out in Glenn Cove. It's just that in Manhattan I'm walking around looking at architecture. I'm typically out of midtown, I just have my main meal there because of the deals I always find. Wandering around though, like I said, I'll eat anything in any neighborhood, it just has to smell good.

I will check your suggestions though.;)

One of my things I do in a big city is see how many languages I can recognize. When I hear one I don't know, I ask them. You'd be amazed at how many beers that question has gotten me.

I know there are 8 major languages spoken in San Francisco, and many more beyond that.

Hey.

I don't want to go back to from where my ancestors came, and realistically, neither do you. Can you recall any really good time in the last 200 years to be living in Africa? In Asia? in Eastern Europe? Heck no.

Doc, great post but I believe you missed the point that I was being sarcastic in response to his original post, (which he later deleted) suggesting the idea of sending blacks back to where our ancestors came from!

see post#64 & 130 for the gist of it.

I'm sure don't think that I really want to return to Africa but by the same token, I wasn't going to stand there and let this dude disrespect me and the legacy of my ancestors like that! and I don't think you would either:nonod:

Last edited:
I know there are 8 major languages spoken in San Francisco, and many more beyond that.

The majors are easy, it's the tourists I end up talking to, it's fun because they're on vacation ready to meet people from a different culture. When a "local" takes an interest in them in a positive manner they're getting their tourist dollars worth out of their experience. In Europe, Asia, Africa, and beyond it's a shared adventure setting and a blast, value multiplier. The duties of being a human being when adhered to produce the most excellent experiences; I can't figure any other reason we're alive, and of all things, our experiences will be the only thing possible to take with us if anything when we die; our thoughts.

Last edited:
Different languages, different food, all jumbled together. That's one of the things I really like about SF.

Different languages, different food, all jumbled together. That's one of the things I really like about SF.

I love each and every one of them. And it is cool we have different "areas" in SF. Near Union Square, there is a small area you can order a meal in FRENCH (the waiters speak both French and English). In that same area, at my elementary private Catholic school (the Frenchies) you can attend a real Basque mass (spoken in French by this old French priest who smells like a pipe).

Of course, there is Chinatown, and Japantown, and areas with Russian food. And "little Italy" North Beach, etc.

Vietnamese is sort of all over with restaurants.

That is because there is too much money for Law Enforcement in keeping up the "war on drugs". Put crack in the corner liquor store and 95% of black on black crime disappears along with 95% of the rest of violent crime in the US.
:yesnod:

I'm serious, it's like we learned nothing from Prohibition. FMD, it produced the exact same result back then and we need to use the exact same solution now.

What is this fantasy about eliminating drug use? What kind of things do you think nature uses to propel evolution? There has been absolutely no point in recorded human history that did not contain drug us. The earliest writings there are tell of beer. Smoking dope has been around just as long. Coca and Poppy plant's properties were known to ancient cultures. What makes anyone believe we are meant to live drug free? All it seems to do is cause strife and suffering when it's attempted. You gotta remember, as a spieces we have not reached half of our evolutionary potential. We have a lot of brain to yet evolve as well as skeleton. Our spines even have not yet evolved to bear load in a vertical fashion. The question really is, what drug or combination of drugs do we want to use to effect our evolution going forward. You would want to choose natural products with only water or physical distillation allowed.

:idea::idea::idea:If you give the population cannabis, coca and opiate products over the counter, (all available legally over the counter at the soda fountain in the early part of the 1900s even to small children) you can deliver the population a controlled "maintenance dosage" of all of them and that can take care of the problem from the desire end. Could it be possible that eliminating this last vestige of Prohibition Era thinking could finally allow the course of nature to take place?

At the beginning of the 1900s, everything that we are having this 3 decade long war on drugs over was available over the counter in patent products in small but effective doses. People did not OD on Coke and Dr Pepper. Dr Pepper in the original formula is Mama's little bedtime helper getting her angels to bed, everyone has a drink lol.. Oh, but then industry couldn't sell a $5 pill to do the same thing with some crap that makes people commit suicide.

We as a society are too damned wrapped up in end times mythology. Every generation since the dawn of organized religion has been bombarded with end time and judgement and don't waste your thought on the future just pray to the glory of God and give us your money; well tell you what to do. Not so bad if the leader is smart and benevolent, otherwise, typically a travesty. Since parlaying a powerful leader with smart and benevolent only comes around every few centuries, the overall outcome isn't good. That's why most places choose secular governments. Why we allow this to dictate our societal governance anymore is unfathomable.

Last edited:
Don't forget the huge part of the problem..... MONEY !!!!!!!!

Between the local police, state task forces, DEA, Customs and Border Patrol and various other agencies the money spent to "fight"the drug problem is in the 10's and 10's of Billions of dollars yearly... The police have the ability to fight crime, take for instance a cop killer... Almost 100% of the time the suspect is captured or killed in the first 12 hours, so they do have the ability to do their job when needed. Let one of us get killed and the chances of an arrest drops to 55%, and let your house get broken into you almost have to beg them to come out to file a report and take fingerprints...:( If Law Enforcement REALLY wanted to rid the country of drugs they could be quite easily, but they ain't that stupid cause then they would have nothing to do next week and lay offs would happen....
Geez.... after all, there are doughnuts that will get stale if not eaten.:yesnod::rofl:

Last edited:
Don't forget the huge part of the problem..... MONEY !!!!!!!!

Between the local police, state task forces, DEA, Customs and Border Patrol and various other agencies the money spent to "fight"the drug problem is in the 10's and 10's of Billions of dollars yearly... The poloce have the ability to fight crime, take for instance a cop killer... Almost 100% of the time the suspect is captured or killed in the first 12 hours, so they do have the ability to do their job when needed. Let one of us get killed and the chances of an arrest drops to 55%, and let your house get broken into you almost have to beg them to come out to file a report and take fingerprints...:( If Law Enforcement REALLY wanted to rid the country of drugs they could be it quite easily, but they ain't that stupid cause then they would have nothing to do next week and lay offs would happen....
Geez.... after all, there are doughnuts that will get stale if not eaten.:yesnod::rofl:

LOL, the failure in your logic stems from popular demand. Cop killing is popular with .00002% of the population. When 5%+ of the population is law enforcement, the capacity to control the cop killer population is simple. When the ratio goes to 60%+ popular demand, the same task becomes an impossibility.

I'm serious, it's like we learned nothing from Prohibition. FMD, it produced the exact same result back then and we need to use the exact same solution now.

What is this fantasy about eliminating drug use? What kind of things do you think nature uses to propel evolution? There has been absolutely no point in recorded human history that did not contain drug us. The earliest writings there are tell of beer. Smoking dope has been around just as long. Coca and Poppy plant's properties were known to ancient cultures. What makes anyone believe we are meant to live drug free? All it seems to do is cause strife and suffering when it's attempted. You gotta remember, as a spieces we have not reached half of our evolutionary potential. We have a lot of brain to yet evolve as well as skeleton. Our spines even have not yet evolved to bear load in a vertical fashion. The question really is, what drug or combination of drugs do we want to use to effect our evolution going forward. You would want to choose natural products with only water or physical distillation allowed.

:idea::idea::idea:If you give the population cannabis, coca and opiate products over the counter, (all available legally over the counter at the soda fountain in the early part of the 1900s even to small children) you can deliver the population a controlled "maintenance dosage" of all of them and that can take care of the problem from the desire end. Could it be possible that eliminating this last vestige of Prohibition Era thinking could finally allow the course of nature to take place?

At the beginning of the 1900s, everything that we are having this 3 decade long war on drugs over was available over the counter in patent products in small but effective doses. People did not OD on Coke and Dr Pepper. Dr Pepper in the original formula is Mama's little bedtime helper getting her angels to bed, everyone has a drink lol.. Oh, but then industry couldn't sell a $5 pill to do the same thing with some crap that makes people commit suicide.

We as a society are too damned wrapped up in end times mythology. Every generation since the dawn of organized religion has been bombarded with end time and judgement and don't waste your thought on the future just pray to the glory of God and give us your money; well tell you what to do. Not so bad if the leader is smart and benevolent, otherwise, typically a travesty. Since parlaying a powerful leader with smart and benevolent only comes around every few centuries, the overall outcome isn't good. That's why most places choose secular governments. Why we allow this to dictate our societal governance anymore is unfathomable.
I agree 100%

From what I've seen if the police identify suspects as white,black,hispanic,asian, middle eastern decent, most people are fine with that. Personally I don't mind since most people identify Caucasians as "white" and it is easier to just go by color. One look at me and a race guess and you'd be wrong. Not even majority black but that's how I appear so I'm fine with it. People aren't what color they are. They're just people.

I've been stunned to see a guy grease a landing on an extremely gusty day, he got out and he's a short salvadorian guy that's my age doing solo's. When he was flying I simply saw an airman, when he got out then came color. That further proves that we are just people.

Back