DC H10-13s

Mike Smith

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Fresh Prince of PrattVegas
I got these off EBAY for 150. Now, I am having second thoughts. What are the thoughts of the collective about these? I haven't even got them yet and I am wondering if I should try to make a deal with the seller and wait for something else. Just curious.

I've had a pair of the 13s's for about ten years. They are a really nice passive set. I got a Zulu about 6 years ago and use it for my primay pair, but I still have the DC's for passengers.

I've had a pair of the 13s's for about ten years. They are a really nice passive set. I got a Zulu about 6 years ago and use it for my primay pair, but I still have the DC's for passengers.

How's the airplane?

My 10-13 headset is my workhorse.

That's a good price, too. They might be a little beat up, but DC is really good about replacement parts and repairs. You can make them as good as new (although possibly with scratches) with new ear seals, a new mic foam cover, and a new head cushion if necessary.

I flew my first 100 hours or so with them. They're alright but I prefer ANR headsets for personal use. I still have a pair of them for passenger use.

For $150, you're still ahead though because Lightspeed will give you $200 trade in credit for them! :D

Back