Dan Gryder attacking others in aviation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karee Brinlee

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Karee B
Did anyone else see Dan's attacks on Sierra Harrop with AOPA.
She is a trans woman and he attacked her by calling her him and lying about 1000's of memberships cancelled. I called AOPA media relations and they had no cancellations over having a trans woman live producer.
He was hateful, disrespectful and it just made me sick. I have many friends in aviation who are gay and even some that are transgender who are wonderful, professional pilots. For him to out someone and belittle them was uncalled for. I hope those in aviation that know him let him know this is not right. We need to stick to promoting aviation and aviation safety, not attacking members who are different than others. So sad.

I am not a cancel culture fan but— this is a good cancel culture moment to quiet him down. ****at

Wonder how long this will last.....

For or against, this topic is too politically charged. You need the pilot's spin zone, but they closed that section.

The guy is mentally unstable. Dan was the guy arrested in 2009 who almost took off in a DC-3 and ran out of gas after refusing to stop for the police. His mental state is questionable and his hateful outbursts towards others should be noted to all professionals in aviation. IMHO

The guy is mentally unstable. Dan was the guy arrested in 2009 who almost took off in a DC-3 and ran out of gas after refusing to stop for the police. His mental state is questionable and his hateful outbursts towards others should be noted to all professionals in aviation. IMHO

Please stop!!! You are not helping ...

I.B.T.L.

Can't say that I follow the individual in question, but I get the impression of a "know it all" ass looking for attention any way he/she can??? But I could be wrong.

In any case, there is no shortage of *******s out there in the wild and it ain't worth the effort to do more than ignore them.

I see. So if someone insults a transgender person then they are mentally unstable. Got it. Sadly, you're not wrong. And yes, that is sad. Sometimes an insult is just an insult. Sort of like calling someone mentally unstable, just as an example.

I see. So if someone insults a transgender person then they are mentally unstable. Got it. Sadly, you're not wrong. And yes, that is sad. Sometimes an insult is just an insult. Sort of like calling someone mentally unstable, just as an example.

according to this person, it was an "ATTACK", not an insult. an ATTACK.

Pot calling the kettle black, huh?

It must be okay to insult people as long as it fits your playbook.

sometimes people confuse issues with the person expressing them.

I guess we can wait a day or so and if this doesn't get removed, we can assume it's legit topic to discuss? The irony of talking bad about someone because you don't like what they said will get some great response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back