Dallas This Weekend?

Lance F

En-Route
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Lance F
My work in Houston is carrying over until next week. Rather than flying all the way back to Atlanta for the weekend, I am flying up to Arlington to visit with my mother.
Anyone around that would like to get together? I'll have a car.
I'll watch this space, or PM me.

Lance:

I'd normally love to link up with you, but my nieces and I are on our annual trip. Please let me know next time you'll be around.

Best,

Dave

As a side point...can any of you Texas flyers tell me what to file to get from HOU to GKY in my flivver?

Lance:

My charts aren't with me, but I usually get the Cedar Creek arrival to Addison. I may be able to look tonight. Flightplan.com usually shows the routes filed by others.

Best,

Dave

You´ll almost always get a Dumpy arrival (Cedar Creek), but I forget which departure from HOU. Sorry, I am at the beach in Mexico, so my charts are far away.

Which, BTW, is also why I cannot see you this weekend (especialy galling, considering I chastised you for not seeing mom...). Will be back Sun afternoon, if you are up here Sun evening, let me know (here0 cell phone is no functional on this very remote island).

i'll hang out, want to grab a bite somewhere? I'm near ADS. shoot me a PM.

and funny, i'm headed to houston on either sunday or monday... wanna come with?

Looks like Lance is having fun on his trip home:

N57039_July22_2008.jpg

Yes, this was, shall we say,challenging. Eyeballs, Nexrad, stormscope, appropriate altitudes (and luck?) were all used in abundance.

As it turned out, I needed all my time in Arlington with my mother. Sorry I couldn't meet up with anybody. The Dallas crowd is great!

And I'm sorry I didn't see your post til after you left!! Flights like the ones you have put experience on the ticket... experience I wish I had. Would love to buy you a cold one and hear the story of this trip. Sounds like you got out of Houston just in time. (Dolly)

And I'm sorry I didn't see your post til after you left!! Flights like the ones you have put experience on the ticket... experience I wish I had. Would love to buy you a cold one and hear the story of this trip. Sounds like you got out of Houston just in time. (Dolly)
I'll be back, and I'm always up for a cold one (after flying of course)

Back