Daddy Is Screwed

Awesome! Best thing I ever did in my life was have a little girl!!

Best wishes,

Dave

Congrats, dad!!

I suppose we'll be seeing a lot less of you for a while, eh?

Congrats Dad, Mom, and Bradford Family! Mikalya is beautiful. (Another future woman pilot! Hurrah!)

terry

I tell you, she is smiling in the pics where Dad is holding her. You're blessed.

Dave Siciliano said:
Awesome! Best thing I ever did in my life was have a little girl!!

AMEN and DITTO!!! I love having a daughter. Congrats. Wishing you all a lifetime of joy, health and happieness

Congrats. If you haven't figured it out yet, your world just got turned upside down.

One of each. Both special, but daughters are something else. Enjoy. And she WILL have you wrapped around her little finger.

Congratulations Brent!

I wish the best for you!

Brent Bradford said:
Well she arrived Sunday morning. Yes, I said she! I am screwed and going to be wrapped around her finger.

I'd offer you congratulations but I suspect someone else (Dawn) did most of the work so the congrats go to her.:D

Brent Bradford said:
Well she arrived Sunday morning. Yes, I said she! I am screwed and going to be wrapped around her finger. Here is a site with pics.

www.officialflyingturds.com

Congratulations, Brent. The most rewarding thing I've ever done is
be a dad. Enjoy it .. seems like I blinked and mine's 18 now.

AdamZ said:
AMEN and DITTO!!! I love having a daughter. Congrats. Wishing you all a lifetime of joy, health and happieness

Ditto too! Congrats, you'll have a lot of fun. My Holly is 3 now, and she's a blast. I hope you put some sleep in the bank the last few months, you'll be making withdrawls for a while...:D

Thanks to all for the support. After not getting sleep last night, that is great. I think we would have been fine except for Dawn checking every five minutes to make sure she was still breathing. :) Normal. I think my next full night sleep will be on the next overnight I have flying. Sad. :) My boss has been trying to leave me alone this week but I might be begging for an overnight soon! LOL :hairraise: Yes, Nick, I might have to be a little slow on the net thang but I will be back on soon regularly. Missa, thanks for the website. I just bought one. :)

I've got two daughters, now 23 and 17. It has been a wonderful ride! Enjoy!

-Skip

Matthew said:
Cigars all around!

I have two daughters. They're teens now. ouch.

Ouch. Two weddings to pay for some time in the future. One was enough, thank you very much!

Brent Bradford said:
Thanks to all for the support. After not getting sleep last night, that is great. I think we would have been fine except for Dawn checking every five minutes to make sure she was still breathing. :) Normal. I think my next full night sleep will be on the next overnight I have flying. Sad. :) My boss has been trying to leave me alone this week but I might be begging for an overnight soon! LOL :hairraise: Yes, Nick, I might have to be a little slow on the net thang but I will be back on soon regularly. Missa, thanks for the website. I just bought one. :)

Brent,

Congrats to you and Dawn!

Cheers,

-Andrew

Back