Currus Resentment

From today on this forum:

http://tinyurl.com/mjnepy2

The review is a pretty compelling reason to save up and get a Cirrus SR22 G5

Nahhh, regardless how much I like them, I have far more valuable things to do at that level of resource than buy an SR-22, no possible way to justify that, although I am considering a backpack fan paraglider, that would actually be useful to me in So FLA when I move boats between the Palm Beach and Miami area.

Nahhh, regardless how much I like them, I have far more valuable things to do at that level of resource than buy an SR-22, no possible way to justify that, although I am considering a backpack fan paraglider, that would actually be useful to me in So FLA when I move boats between the Palm Beach and Miami area.

I don't think those have a range of 70 miles...you going to land at FXE for a fuel stop :lol:?
Seems to me small power boat would fit the bill, tow it behind you one way, motor back the other way...if you live on the water you don't even have to drive to the marina.

Last edited:
Well, that was spoze to come out Stinson 108-3
However there's many a slip twixt the tongue and the fingertips - or sumtin like dat
Just as I rattled that off someone demanded my attention and I hit send without a glance at the screen. Just part of being lesdyxic.
OTOH, my dog still loves me .:D

Go for it. Might find it is all the flying you need.

Commuting by paramotor? I love it! That would be so awesome!

One of my friends commuted in Florida with a C150. I think he sold it when it got old, though.

I don't think those have a range of 70 miles...you going to land at FXE for a fuel stop :lol:?
Seems to me small power boat would fit the bill, tow it behind you one way, motor back the other way...if you live on the water you don't even have to drive to the marina.

There are gas stations along the way, thy burn Mogas.;)

One of my friends commuted in Florida with a C150. I think he sold it when it got old, though.

At LGB one of the monthly tenants commuted every day to to Ontario in his 152. Perfect for the task, 3hr drive turned into a 30 minute one. Nice King IFR with a KNS-80. Plane rarely needed maint.

Back