Crazytown...

Yeah I knew where home was for you but wasn't comfortable adding that info in a forum to my response. Figured you might mention it but left that part up to you.

Yeah, fair enough. I thought that might be the case.

Well, I hope those who care about her find her and aren't disappointed if she doesn't want help. Or it goes the other better way.

BTDT. Got the t-shirt. Humans with broken brains or addictions can be such a PITA. But if we know them, we try to help. Sometimes it doesn't work out well. Sometimes it does. I'm sure you know this, but for folks who've never dealt with an addict, it's sometimes a shock when people reach out and they don't want help.

Sadly, I do have some experience with this. Your point is on the money. All I can do is do my part to connect the dots. Heck, it's still entirely possible that she was just having an off day with the stress of the wedding and travel lumped on top of what I've been told is already an eccentric personality.

Saw your posts that you were wandering around in the States recently and sorry we won't see ya at OSH this year! Maybe we'll cross paths at an airport somewhere, sometime.

Yeah, too bad you won't make it. I'm back to Mexico Tuesday for a couple weeks, then up to Idaho for some airplane camping. Then Wisconsin for a couple months, including Oshkosh! I can't wait. Looks like a few bush pilot friends are going to stop by my farm near Madison before the show. That should be a blast too.

What possible use could an "Amish guy" have for a car?

...And I did not know we have bush planes here. Going to post this video to "Ohio Pilots" on FB.

The ones I met were posers who owned really expensive taildraggers and would land grass strips most of which were minutes from larger fields. Ohio has lots of airports, though it hasn't a patch on Georgia. I thought my GPS was busted showing all those private fields...

Back