Crazy inexpensive avionics options for certified aircraft

That was sketchy.

sketchy........

Don’t know why I’m admitting it here...took me a minute and I was on another post when I finally got it...I’m slow, I think I need to go back to work...

Ha. The Brynon B5 is the model name?

BTW, what is that "Grumman Climb!" sticker on the left edge of the brow?

Well Good Lord. I clearly ****ed off Sean who seems to be a sensitive experimental pilot.
*sigh*

_sean.jpg

Stop wasting your time trying to change the belief systems of people who take themselves too seriously. By the way, what exactly is the experimental community? Is that like a suburb of Dallas where all the planes on the street look exactly the same?

"Bribe pad" -- That's what the device is called, if you turn on Youtube's settings for auto-generated English subtitles.

My favorite is the logging feature, and the depiction of the airwork and landing.

Dude. Now I want to play Super Mario Brothers in my airplane. :)

Old skool is he best skool when it comes to video games!

Think they have Choplifter for the rotor crowd?

Or Galaga if you fly out of one of the many “spaceport” airports?

Stop wasting your time trying to change the belief systems of people who take themselves too seriously. By the way, what exactly is the experimental community? Is that like a suburb of Dallas where all the planes on the street look exactly the same?
But all of the street names are different
YOU ARE IN A MAZE OF TWISTY LITTLE PASSAGES, ALL DIFFERENT.
YOU ARE IN A LITTLE MAZE OF TWISTING PASSAGES, ALL DIFFERENT.
YOU ARE IN A MAZE OF TWISTING LITTLE PASSAGES, ALL DIFFERENT.
YOU ARE IN A LITTLE MAZE OF TWISTY PASSAGES, ALL DIFFERENT.
YOU ARE IN A TWISTING MAZE OF LITTLE PASSAGES, ALL DIFFERENT.
YOU ARE IN A TWISTING LITTLE MAZE OF PASSAGES, ALL DIFFERENT.
YOU ARE IN A TWISTY LITTLE MAZE OF PASSAGES, ALL DIFFERENT.
YOU ARE IN A TWISTY MAZE OF LITTLE PASSAGES, ALL DIFFERENT.
YOU ARE IN A LITTLE TWISTY MAZE OF PASSAGES, ALL DIFFERENT.
YOU ARE IN A MAZE OF LITTLE TWISTING PASSAGES, ALL DIFFERENT.
YOU ARE IN A MAZE OF LITTLE TWISTY PASSAGES, ALL DIFFERENT.

Wow BrYan, I just experienced an oh shet moment! I've been writing boobs and boobies and catching flak from a certain boob, but you mentioned breasts ad no none has started whining about it like that boob I mentioned. Brilliant! Who knew....

Wow BrYan, I just experienced an oh shet moment! I've been writing boobs and boobies and catching flak from a certain boob, but you mentioned breasts ad no none has started whining about it like that boob I mentioned. Brilliant! Who knew....
I believe it has more to do with volume and tenacity

Plus I use the medical term so most people probably don't know what I was talking about

Wow, that's like 3 or 4 times I've seen that you've mentioned me as I've been cruising around the site for a few minutes. I'm flattered.

Admit it, you want my butt, doncha!?!?

(Can't have it)

Wow, that's like 3 or 4 times I've seen that you've mentioned me as I've been cruising around the site for a few minutes. I'm flattered.

Admit it, you want my butt, doncha!?!?

(Can't have it)

Don't flatter yourself Winters. Just answering your ignorant rants DA. :rolleyes:

It's the Midwest vs Southeast!

images

Cool that Dynon commented on your Youtube posting. Would have been doubly cool if they had been one day faster, on April 1 instead of April 2.

Back