Could you speak louder? There's a brawl going on in here.

It's funny listening to all these amateur pilots squabbling when everyone recognizes that if you didn't learn to fly in the military you are just a poser. :popcorn:

It's sometimes hilarious for me to read through a PoA thread about some nuance of aviation, gleaning facts/figures/insight and experience from a wide variety of pilots and students. But every single thread I read, somewhere in the back of my mind I'm doing a mental countdown to the moment when the PoA brawl will break out. Someone will inevitably take extreme exception to the precise wording of something someone else said and the swinging and punching and eye gouging and scratching will commence! Of course, most of the time the thread keeps on going, so we end up with an attempt at maintaining an on-topic conversation while this desperate fight to the death is playing out in the background (or foreground, depending on whether the TS is involved or not).

Sometimes it's just really unnecessary and distracting, but a lot of the time I just have to laugh at the predictability of it all! :rofl:

I think this post is seriously WRONG.

Now, if you were talking about the RED BOARD, then you might possibly have something.

That kind of thing would NEVER happen HERE. :)

What's the Red Board? :confused:

Might as well throw it in here...

All lawyers are evil. :)

(Sorry Spike.)

Now you've left me confused, because I don't know if I'm evil yet. Does a lawyer become evil upon graduating from law school, or passing the bar?

What if the lawyer has taken the bar and passed, but doesn't know the results yet? Is evil retroactive?

Now you've left me confused, because I don't know if I'm evil yet. Does a lawyer become evil upon graduating from law school, or passing the bar?

What if the lawyer has taken the bar and passed, but doesn't know the results yet? Is evil retroactive?

What's the first rule of Fight Club?

Yes since you cannot escape the scourge from the first time you even consider being a lawyer. BUT they can become Good by only taking Pro Bono Cases against landlords, banks, insurance companies, The Government and other purveyors of evil upon good upstanding citizens of this fair land. Of course unfortunately as a result, they slowly stave to death.

No, wait.........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like this thread almost as much as the five words story one.:D

Cheers

It's simple (even for a lawyer (liar) or wannabe). If you don't know if you are evil, you are evil. QED.

Yes since you cannot escape the scourge from the first time you even consider being a lawyer. BUT they can become Good by only taking Pro Bono Cases against landlords, banks, insurance companies, The Government and other purveyors of evil upon good upstanding citizens of this fair land. Of course unfortunately as a result, they slowly stave to death.

So, how many pro bono cases must I take to offset each medmal suit?

Only you can answer that Grasshopper. :wink2:

Cheers

It's worse than that, even after Grasshopper has answered, Grasshopper must know that it is the wrong answer.Grasshopper can only answer in the fullness of time...

Back