Could I have a pizza delivered to N40?

Badger

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Badger
I'm back home, so this is a discussion type question, but something I was thinking about while camping in N40.

I suppose someplace would deliver to Frairs, or of course the Hilton, but it would be great to have a pizza delivered to my tent.

Doesn't dominos advertise delivery to GPS point?

I've heard people order pizza over the marine radio to be delivered to the guest dock at the marina before, so maybe you are in luck.

There were a lot of boxes of pizza at the Mooney Mass arrival tent on Monday. But I don't know how they got there.

If you could meet them somewhere they can get to without an entrance pass, I’m sure they’d deliver there. Could just catch the bus over to the Hyatt side and order it to the parking lot of the hotel.

Surely it has been done by now (meaning delivery to N40, not delivery by drone). Heck, we ordered pizza at a town ahead of us when we took the train back from Montana. They delivered it directly to the train station when we stopped and acted like it's a common thing.

Sure. Just have them hand it over the fence at or near the West end of the field or on the North side at the restaurants and hotels. That, or have them meet you at one of the perimeter gates. Should be easy.

Sez the guy who had pizza delivered to SOS Brothers on Saturday.

‘Murica, beeyatch. Give me your row number next time and I’ll quote you a price.

Last edited:
I'm back home, so this is a discussion type question, but something I was thinking about while camping in N40.

I suppose someplace would deliver to Frairs, or of course the Hilton, but it would be great to have a pizza delivered to my tent.

Doesn't dominos advertise delivery to GPS point?

Couldn't they just throw it over the fence, you know, like a frisbee? It could happen.

image.gif

You’re going to need an address, go to the marker where your map app points you, and wait.

Tom

Back