Coronavirus Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
To avoid continuous complaints, the Management Council has decided that the memes posted in the Meme Thread cannot have political content. If they do, they will be deleted. If you want to make a political joke, do so in the joke thread. We have allowed that in the past. However a post in the joke thread must be a JOKE. Do not engage in political debate there either or risk getting a warning or a ban.

Please do. Just delete them. Don’t shut it down. My gratitude for the time y’all devote to managing the forum.

Last edited:
two-types-of-people-in-world-cart-toilet-paper-water-other-corona-beer.jpg

We warned the membership once that memes containing politics would be deleted. That also goes for responses objecting to those memes. In the future, these posts will not only be deleted, they will get warnings with points, which lead to temporary and permanent bans. If you see a post you don't like, do not escalate the situation in the thread. These posts will also get warnings. Simply report the post to the MC, and we will make the decision. Also, don't expect action to be immediate. We all have other lives and squabbles between children, I mean members, on POA are not our highest priority.

We warned the membership once that memes containing politics would be deleted. That also goes for responses objecting to those memes. In the future, these posts will not only be deleted, they will get warnings with points, which lead to temporary and permanent bans. If you see a post you don't like, do not escalate the situation in the thread. These posts will also get warnings. Simply report the post to the MC, and we will make the decision. Also, don't expect action to be immediate. We all have other lives and squabbles between children, I mean members, on POA are not our highest priority.
Damn! I keep missing the fun! Or, it's people I have blocked, which is likely the reason I have them blocked in the first place. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back