Coronavirus Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
965897d0bbdb73653b6df11d5fafc824.jpg

Oh, and I'd appreciate it if you skipped the pix.

Links to the news article afterward is proof enough for me.

They oughta be careful. There are jurisdictions where being nude in public is not a crime. The largest I know of personally in this country is the entire state of Montana. There are some county and city ordinances prohibiting nudity, but there is no state law.

Just like an Advisory Circular from the FAA, the flag code language says “should” everywhere and never says “must” or “shall”. So it is merely advisory in nature as opposed to regulation. Just saying.
Because of the first amendment. Thus, it's called honor.

The worst are the people who buy paper plates and napkins with the flag on them for their Independence Day party. Wiping your mouth with the flag and then tossing it...yeah...that's really patriotic. Morons.

I just finished watching Idiocracy again. Great movie...but it's scary how close we're getting to that these days. President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho Is looking smarter every day!

Last edited:
Just like an Advisory Circular from the FAA, the flag code language says “should” everywhere and never says “must” or “shall”. So it is merely advisory in nature as opposed to regulation. Just saying.

perhaps a subtle point: the FAA AC is "advisory" in that it is an acceptable means to comply with requirements, but not necessarily the only means.

Where is this? May have to call the bluff.

on second thought, maybe going naked to a cat adoption cafe is not such a good idea.

yes, they might scratch you. Or, bat things around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back