Coolest plane I've seen in a long time at KPDK today.

I think there's one of those sitting out in front of an A&P school in Indy. It's a beater.

Went by it today, it a Fouga.

Last edited:
Wow, that's a rare one, only a couple are still fyable. I recall seeing an ad for one in Trade a Plane many decades ago, in which they referred to it as a Paris Jet.

They tried to rejuvenate the Paris jet years ago to compete with VLJs. Snodgrass flew a multiship demo at air shows. Never caught on.

Yes, cool. But the turbojet engines are just too noisy and too fuel inefficient for today's world.

They tried to rejuvenate the Paris jet years ago to compete with VLJs. Snodgrass flew a multiship demo at air shows. Never caught on.

Seems like I just read an article last week where they're still doing this. I'll see if I can remember where I found it.

Edit: I found it. It was actually a Youtube video and it was from 2011. So I'll assume you're right about it never catching on.

Personal Airliner... with 900 mi range ;(

900 miles ain't bad unless you're trying to travel coast to coast. Remember, it doesn't have a lav, and someone's gonna need to pee after 2 hours anyway.

Seems like I just read an article last week where they're still doing this. I'll see if I can remember where I found it.

Edit: I found it. It was actually a Youtube video and it was from 2011. So I'll assume you're right about it never catching on.

Talked to Dale Snodgrass at an air show in 2011 and he said their demo had been put on hold because of financial issues. Gotta mech friend who worked at their refurb station in Calhoun Ga and he was laid off in 2011 as well so I think that's the year they closed shop.

With limited airframes available to refurb, it's not like they would have lasted long anyway. I thought it was a good deal at around 550-600K for personal jet with low times and updated avionics.

Back