Congrats to David

Right now a Debonair.

225hp? Running mogas? if so, I'm interested in hearing your take on an airplane.

will you commute in your airplane, be moving somewhere, or is it close to where you live?

Congrats!

And don't think you're too cool for cod now! I friend requested you btw.

225hp? Running mogas? if so, I'm interested in hearing your take on an airplane.

will you commute in your airplane, be moving somewhere, or is it close to where you live?

Oh yea...

Congrats!

-Jim

Yes it's a 225 deb but they run 100LL in it. I'm actually moving to Lincoln. Jesse would be a better person to talk to about it, but I like the plane. It's nice, if a bit underpowered.

Yes it's a 225 deb but they run 100LL in it. I'm actually moving to Lincoln. Jesse would be a better person to talk to about it, but I like the plane. It's nice, if a bit underpowered.
I think I PM'd him once about it, but he probably gets tons of PMs. Is that plane also used for instruction / available for rental?

Congrats again David. I hope you are enjoying the new gig. Do they let you hum the rocky tune while you fly?:rofl:

Good luck David and congrats..glad to hear another bird might be in the works...hated to see j sell the toga.

I would like to render congratulations, but more to David's long-suffering parents, who have at last successfully had their teenager leave the nest.

Back