Congrats to Carol!

LDJones

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
Jonesy
I am so incredibly proud to announce that my good friend (since we were in 6th grade), and recent flight student has earned her pilot wings and is now an FAA certificated Private Pilot! Good job, Carol!! The FAA examiner gave a rave review of her performance. She overcame some huge hurdles in the process but never gave up and was one of the most diligent students I've ever had the privilege to teach. Maybe she'll become a CFI now!

Attachments

• Bergquist_PvtPilot_FB.jpg
    Bergquist_PvtPilot_FB.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 113
Awesome congrats! Welcome to the ELITE group of pilots! :D

Great to see that Jonesie is still cranking them out.

I've got another preparing for a checkride on the 24th. One soloed last week. Another got his medical today and will likely solo this week (at about 6 hours...he's been amazing.) A third should have soloed but has hit a learning plateau we need to break through. They just keep coming!

I've got another preparing for a checkride on the 24th. One soloed last week. Another got his medical today and will likely solo this week (at about 6 hours...he's been amazing.) A third should have soloed but has hit a learning plateau we need to break through. They just keep coming!

Damn, we need more CFIs churning them out like you are. Well done! Keep it up.

Congrats Loren and Carol! Both of you rock!

Awesome, good to see that some CFIs still train in Cherokees.
Congratulations to Carol and everybody involved.

The Cherokee is a wonderful little trainer. I think I have close to 1,000 hours dual-given just in 140s!

Congrats to carol,alway,s nice to welcome a new pilot. Not a bad job by the instructor either.

The Cherokee is a wonderful little trainer. I think I have close to 1,000 hours dual-given just in 140s!

Good for you man. Of course congrats to Carol, but it's great to see you still out there instructing and enjoying doing it. It's exactly what GA needs.

Back