Condors lost a plane today, but pilot OK

Do we have to pay $500 to reply.?? :lol::lol:

Happy to hear there were no injuries.

If you want to have a discouraging time, just read the thread. First of all, another person already gave permission for free and her photos are a bit better. Sorry, $500 isn't going to work. Plus I don't know if that is even the going rate for jobbing a photo to a news wire. Last I heard it was somewhere around $150 or so, if you have an exclusive. Putting out on the internet immediately destroys that value. Secondly, it's a T-6 painted in German markings.... apparently no one knows enough to even figure it out. Wing shape, canopy, flaps... all T-6. Third, it's the best example I've seen to never trust comments on the internet.

http://www.kathrynsreport.com/2018/10/north-american-snj-5-texan-n7969c.html

Last edited:
Lol the outrage. Please. The "news" are not in the business of journalism anymore. But a guy feeding them their own medicine is all of a sudden blasphemy? GMAB. I would absolutely charge for that picture as a matter of principle, considering these so-called news outlets are trying to sell ad space so I that the plebe can buy some inane consumer product from their advertisers anyways. They don't care if I'm an informed and critical thinking citizen, they couldn't care less. Look at how tone deaf they all are asking that boilerplate question, when it's evident the picture won't be given licensing for free.

The fact is that "content" is disposable to them. They're all grifters and entertainment industry figure wannabes. Journalism college major fodder looking for an angle into six figure incomes. "Journalism" is just their shtick to get to the big money, ditto for their employer and the advertisers who bankroll the whole thing. You can't legitimately expect properly contextualized information, nuance and truth from anyone with a root motivation of trying to sell you something. I thought that assertion should be self-evident to adults. Apparently not.

So yeah, I'll take FUPM for $500 Alex....

Love the part in the article that says the aircraft received “ substantial damage “. I guess if you could recover the right wingtip, it’s not totally destroyed in their thinking.....

Glad the pilot walked away. that’s what really counts.

Good to see the pilot got out . The airplane can be replaced.

Back