Comanche 250 prop control

will44s

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Notch 8
If anyone would like to look at there Comanche during preflight I'd appreciate it.
I'm returning a favor by installing a new propeller control cable. Suspect the plane has custom mounting bracket because when I route cable above the intake runners bend is to tight to governor and when below cable is to short.
Also distance between bracket and governor arm is incorrect, run out of adjustment before control knob is next to panel.
Factory IPC is no help as well as google image search. Looking for info on routing relative to intake runners and maybe a picture of mounting bracket if not to much trouble.
Thanks guys.

If anyone would like to look at there Comanche during preflight I'd appreciate it.
I'm returning a favor by installing a new propeller control cable. Suspect the plane has custom mounting bracket because when I route cable above the intake runners bend is to tight to governor and when below cable is to short.
Also distance between bracket and governor arm is incorrect, run out of adjustment before control knob is next to panel.
Factory IPC is no help as well as google image search. Looking for info on routing relative to intake runners and maybe a picture of mounting bracket if not to much trouble.
Thanks guys.

I don't have the answer, but you will get a quicker responses on a Comanche dedicated forum like Airworthy Comanches. http://forums.delphiforums.com/comanches/start

Back